+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 207 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello ... it seemes very good strategy. i never use it.thank you for sharing brothe.i hop it is good and make green pips. keep your work up .thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    the problem here, I have not been able to find out how to determine which direction we will be entering the market, whether to use existing guidance indicators? or whether we see the sentiment of the market that will happen on Monday?
    i have share my indicator about this gap at page 1... you may read that page and the rule of this gap strategy..
    you will understand if you have attach my indicator to your chart.. jjust open orders when we see the gap on monday...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the problem here, I have not been able to find out how to determine which direction we will be entering the market, whether to use existing guidance indicators? or whether we see the sentiment of the market that will happen on Monday?

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by danielmogos46 View Post
    i still not understand...this strategy was not for friday, and monday?.I see you opened the positions yesterday at 12:31, and the position closed themselvs at 02:12.Two hours later.
    can you give your position now ?? maybe we are from different time.
    my time is GMT+7, i open orders at 00:00 in insta broker.. two hours later my orders took profit with close price friday 23:59
    i open orders on monday not friday.. is it clear ??

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wisam View Post
    Thank you much for sharing what we here.Now thread I just wonder which we can only to use this strategy on Monday? What about the the other day? For me, I never heard of similar approach, called Gap coating, which just as what you mentioned above.So I wish I could make more profit with your strategy gap.
    i am glad and happy if you want to try this first on monday...
    yesterday i have opened orders at pair EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDCHF, you may checked and backtested about the gaps on those pairs..
    the price have closed the gaps yesterday.. it means it is an amazing technique..
    another day i use another strategy, but monday i use this gap..

Junior Member wisam is an unknown quantity at this point wisam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandha View Post
    what indicator?please share in here,its will make easy to our to detect the gap will go shown,along ago iam always believed with gap strategy but when am getting lose am just follow when am not sleep in the morning
    Thank you much for sharing what we here.Now thread I just wonder which we can only to use this strategy on Monday? What about the the other day? For me, I never heard of similar approach, called Gap coating, which just as what you mentioned above.So I wish I could make more profit with your strategy gap.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    First i will thank you for sharing this strategy with us.I didn't used this type of strategy earlier in my trading. It also some difficult to understand. And first i will apply this strategy in my demo account and getting good results then i will go for the real account trading.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahmudi View Post
    yes indeed you are right we open a position on the sidelines of the market close on Saturday to give 2 pending order buy stop and sell stop tehniknya almost the same as a trap
    it's different if we place pending order on saturday... in this strategy, we open orders when we see the gaps on monday...
    not a trap, but open orders... sell or buy orders depend on the rule of this gap...
    try to read the rule of this thread..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dzygis View Post
    Nice strategy ! I think its nice and cool ! I would try it soon as when i will get my bonus enough to trade! It's dream to read that cool strategy ! Thanks for sharing keep it up bro! I hope you earn!
    try to use this strategy on monday.. when we see the market open on monday morning, we will see the gap on several pairs...
    we can open orders and set TP with close price on last friday... this morning all gaps already closed and give me big profit... keep profit with gap..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahabplus View Post
    it seems like a good trading strategy but actually i have never tried this out till now. I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can be benefited by this wonderful strategy. This strategy is based on opening of market therefore it may require more time to test this strategy.
    i call this gap strategy is wonderful and amazing strategy...
    you only trade in the morning of Monday, and then open orders with take profit close price..
    try it on demo acc and then get the feeling of this gap strategy and then you can make profit... see you on the next monday..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 207 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)