+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 207 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat tho maan sakte hain. par idhar tho sabhi bade log ya senior log tho bhol rahe hain kee naye logon ke liye yen strategy tho nahin hain. apak ka kya irada hain. iss thread pe deke tho bahut log gap strategy ko aache bol rahe hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pickmurari is on a distinguished road pickmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes you are right,, Gap price only happen on next monday when the market open. we can see the gaps and then we can open order according to the close price on last friday.. you may backtest withmy indicator, you can see the gap is a wonderful system and profitable..
    let's do it on next monday.. see the profit ok..
    good to know before burning the hands that newbies are not advised to try gap strategy and explaning the way it happens -- friday and monday the closing and opening of prices. We will see the results and as one of the newbie mentioned, trying it on a demo account is always the best way to learn, wat say?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    I never advise for newbies to try gap strategy. its because its does not happen regularly. Gap price only happen when the price on closing time on friday has huge difference when the price open on next monday. that's why really does not happen every week and if it does its really hard to predict if theirs going to be a price gap as usually the reason why theirs a gap price is that theirs something happen on saturday or sunday that when the market open on money the price correct itself to the actual value right away. As theirs no trading on saturday and sunday.
    yes you are right,, Gap price only happen on next monday when the market open. we can see the gaps and then we can open order according to the close price on last friday.. you may backtest withmy indicator, you can see the gap is a wonderful system and profitable..
    let's do it on next monday.. see the profit ok..

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never advise for newbies to try gap strategy. its because its does not happen regularly. Gap price only happen when the price on closing time on friday has huge difference when the price open on next monday. that's why really does not happen every week and if it does its really hard to predict if theirs going to be a price gap as usually the reason why theirs a gap price is that theirs something happen on saturday or sunday that when the market open on money the price correct itself to the actual value right away. As theirs no trading on saturday and sunday.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmulfx01 View Post
    It is an absolute fact that almost everything in this world would undergo a state of change almost every single second...
    use this gap strategy on next monday to get profit in forex. it's simple and easy to trade.. without many analyzation and news.. we can open orders with gap strategy.. don't worry about the accurate.. it's almost 97% and profitable.. it's amazing strategy and wonderful...

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khateeb123 View Post
    My dear
    what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next few days. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.thanks again
    a strategy is good and profitable if you have tried and practiced when you are trading. without try and use, you can not know how the strategy profitable or not.. i used my gap strategy for 8 month from january 2012, and only 1 loss and the others profit and big profit.. you can backtest..

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alaa View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing us this thread here.Now I just wonder can we only use this strategy on Monday?What about the other days?For me,I have ever heard a similar strategy called Gap covering,which just as what you have mentioned above.So I wish I can make more profit with your gap strategy there.
    Well.. this strategy only effective in Monday morning.. You can try tracking, I can't see any gap in other days.. You can use fantastic four or other strategy but not gap strategy. or you can try gap in big holiday..

Member antosco is on a distinguished road antosco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is great I usually don't trade the gap because I don't understand it but now that I have found this thread, I would watch out for next week monday if there be a gap formed on the Monday morning then I would consider using or trying your strategy.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the market is strong on opens then this strategy will fail badly and also It has no stop loss I guess ,this type of strategy depends on luck and very often give loss.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am quite confused these days. i saw the gap strategy and wanted to apply it, but this week may be for the first time i saw eur/usd having a gap of less than 10 pips. strange,and risky too, if you use heavy volume to catch the gaps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 207 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)