+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 207 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2063

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For trading today, we can see at the chart, there are several pairs that have gaps..
    AUDUSD, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDCAD.. etc
    GU have closed the gaps like EURJPY and USDCAD.. only AU and NU haven't closed the gaps..
    don't worry, if we have prepared 200 pips for each OP..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy in forex exchange trading is good for forex traders that would want to make money from forex trading. It usually has a chance of coming in only during the weekends.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im try to make the gab strategy more time and it didn't work with me because if the price closed on low the gab open on Monday on below too and if the price closed on high it complete it on Monday but you say the reverse but im not sure but the market after make gab return to the original price another time

Member jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching is a jewel in the rough jiching's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barn View Post
    to see the gap we must be vigilant because usually when a trendline breakout that gap, which occurs normally even forwarding. so do not close the gap itself. I had loss a lot when not careful about it. so look carefully before open position.
    you may backtest the gaps with my indicator, i hope you will understand about it..
    with simplicity and profitable, you can make profit in forex, don't forget to use your money management and you will get profit and profit..
    donwload my indicator at pge 1. ok

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by scalping sniper View Post
    I think it's a good strategy and we have to try it and for a sufficient period if not less than three months and
    then the real primitive and I wish success to you
    yes, you 're right, a strategy is good if we can make profit consistently for 3 months above... i have used almost 8 months and only 1 loss.. so why are doubt again ?? try it and get profit

Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Thank You master, i'm still learning from you..

That's right, try it tomorrow.. when gap opens, the profits will be ours to take Let's meet tomorrow in early morning trading
    i'm still learning too. with learning anything about forex and strategy, we will be smarter to get profit in forex..

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jiching View Post
    yes, i agree with your statement.. we don't use trap in this strategy.. no trap.. you're right..
    we cannot predict the gap when forex open on monday.. but we can confident, the price will go back to the close price on friday.. we only open order when we see the gaps.
    Thank You master, i'm still learning from you..
    Quote Originally Posted by scalping sniper View Post
    I think it's a good strategy and we have to try it and for a sufficient period if not less than three months and
    then the real primitive and I wish success to you
    That's right, try it tomorrow.. when gap opens, the profits will be ours to take Let's meet tomorrow in early morning trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by humoudeh75 View Post
    Hello everyone here ,,
    I wana test a strategie in my real account and that will be a chalenge to see if i can convert my bonus wich is 16$ to 160$,,
    in monday i will start posting here my live trades and my balance and equity
    so wish me good luck in this chalenge even the start capital is too small but that is not a problem ,,
    i will concentrate in scalping trades and in the same time i will enter some positions with big target
    i will post here my live trades ,, and if anyone wants to try it ,, just in demo account then if you see that they are good you can try it in your live account with small lots
    All the best and see you monday
    hi humoudeh...
    i like your target.. we must have a target plan for trading..
    what strategy do you use and can you share it here and we can discuss together ??
    have you tried gap strategy on monday ?? it's simple and amazing.. try it first..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Duddy View Post
    Of course not.. we can't predict the gap. The gap could be above or below the market price because of the money exchanges while the market is off. Wake up early on Monday and see the gap easy.. No trap..
    yes, i agree with your statement.. we don't use trap in this strategy.. no trap.. you're right..
    we cannot predict the gap when forex open on monday.. but we can confident, the price will go back to the close price on friday.. we only open order when we see the gaps.

Senior Member Duddy is on a distinguished road Duddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    can we make a trap for it, we make order above and under the market price when market will close at friday ?
    and it is good or not ?
    Of course not.. we can't predict the gap. The gap could be above or below the market price because of the money exchanges while the market is off. Wake up early on Monday and see the gap easy.. No trap..

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you such a lot for sharing US this thread here.Now I simply surprise will we have a tendency to solely use this strategy on Monday?What regarding the opposite days?For Pine Tree State,I have ever detected an analogous strategy known as Gap covering,which even as what you have got mentioned on top of.So I want I will build additional profit together with your gap strategy there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 207 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)