+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency dealing gap dealing techniques quite obviously include Foreign exchange industry holes, which can be seen after the saturdays and sundays, when the marketplaces start once again, because the industry is start 24 hours a day on the other days of the weeks time. They happen when the starting costs of the marketplaces are different to the ending costs. These holes present possibilities to Currency dealing investors that can be very successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price gap can be interpreted as a crack found on the graph implies that no trade occurs. Gaps in the uptrend is a sign that the movement is strong, while the weakness of the downtrend suggests a price movement. 'It usually happens that the opening occurred earlier in the week after the holiday market. There are several strategies that can be created to make a profit from this gap. The first is to set a trap before the market closed, by placing a sell position and buy a few pips above and below the price penutupa,. The second strategy is to open a gap formed at the opposite position. If the gap up, open sell position and vice versa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maen strategy ko pasand karta hun. jo bi kam ya jo bi business ho wo hikmat amli (strategy) py hi hota hy. aagar aap hikmat amli k sath koi bi business karen to usy bohat acha chala sakty haen. forex trading to khud perfect business hy es k liye agar strategy ho to bohat hi acha ho ga. i jazz the strategy. It is nigh perfect. I change traded forex for on and off period now but i unconscionable observed this for myself right this Mon. It works really comfortably. u never can recount the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to represent money. Please can u expand on break deprivation setting for this strategy?

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have traded forex for on and off years now but i just discovered this for myself just this monday. It works very well. u never can tell the extent/limit of forex trading. There loopholes through which to make money. rather difficult indeed to tell you what time the european markets open session as you ask without letting in the country where you are as an adjustment to European time..

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi bro. how with profit which you earn from this strategy. how much percentage for month? I think progressively a few us enter market hence will progressively a little risk to be accounted on. and if us enter market too much hence risk very big. gap technique at forex it is true exploit moment one week once. and this the including peaceful strategy. A good forex strategy forex trading account is always watching the market movements daily tf movement should definitely market conditions, management studies and analyzes trading forex trading strategies

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we want to get profit by GAP so we just trade on week end only and see it on Monday. ehm.... i think this is not fit for me or other beginner because i am not patient typical person to wait market as long a week. i like scalping better than just wait GAP. because GAP is not always exist every week. sometime there is not GAP on Monday. but may be this strategy is fit for other trader.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy. It is almost perfect. I have been trading forex for years now on and off but I only found this out for myself just this Monday. It works very well. u can never say levels / limits forex trades. There is a gap that will be used to make money. whether to apply forever? hehehe, it might be too much if I ask so alright i think this strategy is very useful and its so profitable i have been trading based on the gap and i really think the gap strategy is very much profitable based on my understanding and opinion

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i extremely cant trade with gap strategy.. other then a few friends of mine told me that its one on your simple and verified means to actually build cash during this market.. i made their attempts to learn other then it failed to suits my trading vogue.. as a result of i favor to actually trade in the current flow.. this can be why i extremely dont care regarding others in the slightest degree..

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have been trying to trade with the Gap Strategy and i think the Gap Strategy is very profitable based on my understanding and i just need more confirmation in my demo account then i can really make up my mind to invest my money into the live account by trade the Gap Strategy I never use the strategy in gan, and the result was incredible depend our analysis to determine because if one prediction is very harmful to our capital. I use hampi half my trading capital gap technique and the results are truly extraordinary

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What an process. I'm sure this someone contain remained working on this can as well as suffering from money out of this secrets. I am prone to bring it that try out around the following Monday. I dream I goted your thinking successfully and I are going to ensure it is work with me personally. Thanks a lot for discussing this form of good thinking. yes i have use that trading plan but it didn't work too long for me i have lost my capital for that if you sure you are making money with that tell me describe how your doing it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 207 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)