+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gap strategy can give us an advantage when the market opens in a new week and I will try it on the following Monday, yes of course I will boht he ahci or the best strategy ha muja yes kafi ahci or lagti ha esi best strategy How the main strategy is ko boht he zada is used karta hon or muja es sa kafi is lucky to get and I appreciate with you for sharing your best strategies with this forum. I pay attention to your strategy and when I succeed in your strategy, I will tell you about this, hopefully this information gives me something new learning and I want to thank you and advice for sharing some of these things in the forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure you only act on it and benefit from this strategy. I plan to try it on weekdays. I hope I get the concept right and I will make it work on my behalf. Thank you very much for sharing a good plan. I have a strategy is an open position to close the gap, but don't forget to use stop loss if we are wrong position and I really think this is a very simple strategy and makes a profit if we have large funds and the target we want is not too much we can trade only once a week, but I am very sad because I have insufficient capital for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many traders are using GAP trading strategy in this business and they make much money with this trading strategy , i also noted that the market have true trend , if the market open price in the first day of the week is below then the closed price of the week then the traders should open the deal with buy and if the open price is up then the closed price then the traders should open the sell deal it will be beneficial for the traders .

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow, Mr. Geez, trading with big lots takes courage and courage. Because I am a new trader and have a small capital so I will try to trade with a small lot size first. I have money management in my hands so I will use it as best I can. and, I can also learn the strategy gap in this thread. The gap strategy is an extraordinary strategy and can be used once a week. Fill the gap and take our green pip on Monday morning. But mr. Jiching, which couple should be here? Sorry, I'm new here.

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing your strategy, but you haven't shared any results you might get from a number of time periods. Some rules and conditions that you have not provided, you only said about the gap strategy, please explain so we can use it in the real market. and I realize that the strategies you post can be used in many situations. After all it's vulnerable if you don't use stop loss and attack that it will ditch every term. You can step back a lot of your accounts if you don't cut the evil trade quickly.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gap occurred because the broker took a holiday at the weekend and had trading time 24/5 but the market was still running and had trading time 24/7. We can say it is the interval price between the closing price of Friday and the opening price of Monday morning. and today audusd and nzdusd have resolved the gap that happened on Monday, hello mr, jiching I just want to say that this strategy is very profitable and should be known by traders so they can make a pip with us

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is a good strategy but it is also risky and empties your balance when you are more confident with high risk. When you open both sides of the trade such as buying and selling and managing tp sl, then reduce your risk. With this system you can get when more gaps. But sometimes in order to reduce the gap you might lose both positions and good and very easy strategies. I just saw a thread today. So I will apply it to my trade the following Monday. But I have a question for you. Do you make consistent profits every week using this strategy? please tell us to be more confident.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important economic data to consider is data from Germany. Key data are usually GDP, inflation (CPI and HICP), Industrial Production and Unemployment. Data from Germany that is most often considered the key is the IFO survey, which contains indicators of business confidence. Also important is the budget deficit to support each country, which according to the stability and growth pact must be kept below 3% of GDP. Each country also has a target to reduce the budget deficit, and if there is a failure to meet this target, it will not affect the Euro.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gaps in the forex market usually occur over the weekend between the previous Friday closing price and the current Monday opening price. The gap itself arises due to the fact that the forex market trades 24 hours, 7 days a week while most forex brokers are open for currency trading starting Monday 00:00 AM Friday 4:00 PM ET. So on Monday, the broker needs to renew the price of its currency which may be different from the closing price on Friday.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is a very profitable strategy well i think it is really profitable to get profits with gaps and i want to know if these gaps can be used to make profits in gold silver pairs because i was told that gold and silver pairs produce a very high number of pips every day I have never traded based on gold and silver before so I want to know

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 207 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)