+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next monday. I hope i got the the idea correctly and i can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea strategy keepup the good work i never test the indicator. But this strategy give some nice results. Appreciate it. I seriously have used this course for 7 different weeks although my husband and I used the gap approach, I am able to receive large profit. Although per, my income is usually the same with my still another tactic. Okay, check it out and you'll be surprised with the win.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother strategy bht analyzed karta hai jaisy guzishtqa hafton main data or seems achy rahy par provide karny main or bht sa profit bhi hasil kia gaya thaor ya aik bht acha idea hai lekn stop loss khas kar humain bachata hai bht sary nuqsaan se is lihaaz se humain dhiyaan deny se guraiz nahain karna chahea. We utilized to utilize that will method and create a fantastic earnings, however at this point the marketplace provides transformed and the method are often incorrect and create our investments frequently receives burning. therefore i did not utilize that will method all over again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have been trading based on the hole out there and also i'm sure this course is quite successful and also i will choose to realize in case this course is usually used in many kind of set of two and also the time can we figure out how to preserve a new business start within the hole strategy i simply desire you will get that concept and also get back to me personally as soon as possible prior to we spend my cash.

Banned 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146 has a reputation beyond repute 146's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,819 Times in 6,185 Posts
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what a strategy. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea. research of everyday motions in the market try being a small sideways is not always real, in the start place sesai dealing guidelines, in the area of investment appropriate to prevent a edge call dealing plan always using software system everyday

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah bee ek achee stratigies hai.kafi traders yeah kar bee rahay hain.or woo monday koo wait kar rahay hotaay hain market open hoonay kaa.may nay bee ek dafaa yeah keya hai.or mujay us say 14 ips millay thaay.kabi kabi market may gap kam bee hotaa hai aap koo nazar rakh kar kaam karna partaa hai.keu kay yeah aap kay against bee hoo saktaa hai. Forex investment is worried we have a lot of strategies that are so profitable so I don't really think protecting a strategy is the best millions of forex traders are all over the world so sharing your trading strategy can really help you receive more from the expect and as well you can share in other to get better the best way of making use of the policy.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is very good technique for sure shot profits. if there is gap in daily charts it will take around one month to fill the gap so that our trade continue up to fill that gap. If there is a gap in hourly chart it is very good opportunity to the traders to take position and get profits because usually the gap will fill within 3 days so that this is good opportunity. One can hope maximum profits on this gap strategy.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you do not already know, that actually there is no gap, but there has been a graph that does not appear. because generally at enough duration of the day Weekend and Weekend, the industry is not being shut, but some agents convert off the route from the industry, so on Thursday when the agent get in touch the route to the industry, it looks like there is a important range or generally known as the gap.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    I have been trading based on holes out there and also I am sure this course is quite successful and I will also choose to realize if this course is usually used in various types of two sets as well as time we can determine how to maintain a new business start in a strategy hole I just hope you will get the concept and also return to me personally as soon as possible before we spend my money. and as much as possible I understand this strategy only believes that gaps are made to be filled with strong, but I do not consider this strategy will help you continuously, although we believe that the gap will definitely be filled, there is no rule that they really need to be filled with full. the same day, and you might want to see that there are still some gaps that have never been filled in, I don't see any plausible problem with this strategy in any case.
    Best of luck to all members of forax community..

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex gap trading can be risky but if executed properly and effectively it can be very profitable forex gap trading strategies are also pretty simple and straightforward it might seem a little strange to buy into currency pairs that have just gone sharply down in value and sell currency pairs that have just gone sharply up in value however the prices of currency pairs tend to combat forex market gaps and fill them after they occur which is why gap trading can be very profitable in the currency market.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-03-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)