+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its much more simpler to us gusp strategy than any other method that can be applied in the forex industry i love trading thats why i want to be here in forex and steel keep up with the industry. Friends,. i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit. I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I experience that the gap strategy entirety in forex trading, but i do not hit untold interests in it and this is event this way because the peril to fulfill gap trading comes up for a forex trader formerly in a experience so it is not a mellowed inspiration of income in my own lowly assessment. but is it back tested enough for at least two previous years , that is the question , add to that, does this strategy involves a good risk and return model associated to it
    and finally i would like to ask about the money management technique associated to it , and how do we relate the outcomes of the strategy to candlestick patterns , all this questions are really hitting my logical part when i read this strategy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think today there is a gap in the currency pair EURUSD, and whether such a gap is the mean by the title above? then how where determination untul perform entry. I think the price will go up and will penetrate previous highs in the time frame D1 this is a good strategy and with the information that my friends in this forum has given, i have tried that and got some profit with it.. i think it is good for new traders to test..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cabulfx For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much i could understand this strategy simply believe that gaps are made to be filled, but i dont think the strategy should help you always, even if we believe that gaps will be filled there is no rule that they are to be filled the same days, and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i dont see any thing good this strategy at all. Today too market has opened with gap but this is not filled yet and i have also bought in hope of filling this gap today . But we must remember that gap should little bigger if we want to earn decent profit .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that the gap strategy works in forex trading, but i do not have much interests in it and this is happening this way because the chance to perform gap trading comes up for a forex trader once in a while so it is not a good source of income in my own humble opinion. this type of strategy can be harmful to the people who want to earn the high amount throgh tradingh . but I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it . so take a chance to earn the money with any delay.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually, if you have 1 year of trading experience then you know what currencies I can do now. If you think of it as the lowest currency, you can buy to make a profit. So you can buy it. If you think, This is a high price, you can sell it for a profit and I applied that strategy to the demo in the last 2 weeks and it was perfect, but the only problem is that I don't have to trade without stop loss especially I have a mini account so what is the maximum average for the price movement out of the entry point before refilling the chat again and reaching the target.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (2)

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the gap strategy is good for generating profits. We can try it. If it benefits us, we can use it. How many people use it? Anyone knows. and I have used such a strategy to trade AUD / USD. But it did not work well. Because even though the market is open at a high level, the market will go down all day. Although it may close above Friday's close it is lower than Monday's opening.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy because you can make a big profit from the gap, I always open a lot on Mondays when the market opens to make profits at the beginning of the market, but sometimes it's a fake gap and it's a very good strategy that might work in some time but it cannot work in all currencies and you are not talking about the stop loss point how much is that?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this strategy because you can make a big profit from the gap, I always open a lot on Mondays when the market opens to make profits at the beginning of the market, but sometimes it's a fake gap and it's a very good strategy that might work in some time but it cannot work in all currencies and you are not talking about the stop loss point how much is that?

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

Irfan4500 (2019-12-16), nailabanu (2019-12-15), Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 207 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)