+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aril View Post
    seems like that when opening a gap, but why ya now can not find again? I chart the connections are slow or there is a change. it seems these days it is possible to continue the bullish as last week. nowadays too market has opened with gap however this can be not crammed nonetheless and i actually have additionally bought in hope of filling this gap nowadays. however we should understand that gap ought to very little bigger if we would you like to earn decent profit.
    I think that if we had just controlled the gan trading process then it's certain that we must always do it with a technical analysis so the risk may be calculated. Because I've said many times that it's not easy to do trading without proper analysis, because we don't know which way the market is going. But when we are trading, what we need is certainty, certainty can be our certainty by using such techniques able to combine with a gab with so the loss can afford us to shrink in such a way.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems like that when opening a gap, but why ya now can not find again? I chart the connections are slow or there is a change. it seems these days it is possible to continue the bullish as last week. nowadays too market has opened with gap however this can be not crammed nonetheless and i actually have additionally bought in hope of filling this gap nowadays. however we should understand that gap ought to very little bigger if we would you like to earn decent profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gap strategy can give us profit when the market opens in a new week.
    I have made the indicator to help us to open order when the gap shown.
    This is the indicator, you may download it and then attach it to the chart, use TF H1,H4,D1 to see the gap
    Attached

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deepthinker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Forex--or Foreign Exchange--market is the largest, most fluid investment vehicle the world has ever known. Nearly two trillion dollars are exchanged each day across a vast network of computers found in central banks, investment banks, hedge funds, and brokerage firms around the world. it seems like a good trading strategy but actually i have never tried this out till now. I will check it in my account and will share the results here so that every forex trader can be benefited by this wonderful strategy. This strategy is based on opening of market therefore it may require more time to test this strategy

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex gap trading can be risky, but if executed properly and effectively it can be very profitable.With a bearish gap, when the market�s closing prices are greater than the market�s opening prices, you will want to wait until you spot a bullish reversal pattern on the Monday before placing an order to buy into the currency pair in question. You would most likely want to place your stop-loss just 1 pip behind the bullish reversal pattern�s low too, before closing the order on the same week�s Friday.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the things are going well, there is a great danger for every forex trader to become fully absorbed by it and to run to an extreme in the pursuit of greater profits. Forex market, as any other financial market actually, can become quite unpredictable, and the trader can lose all his hard-earned profits during one day. alright thanks very much for your analysis on how to make profit with the Gap Strategy but am still at the learning process in the demo trading and when am through i shall upload my result to the forum just for the newbies to know the best way to make use of the Gap Strategy

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.. i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit.although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy. ok, try it and you will be surprised with the profit.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading, a small margin deposit can control a much larger total contract value. Leverage gives the trader the ability to make extraordinary profits and at the same time keep risk capital to a minimum. Some Forex firms offer 200 to 1 leverage, which means that a $50 dollar margin deposit would enable a trader to buy or sell $10,000 worth of currencies. The international foreign exchange market provides opportunities for deriving high-yield and high-risk profit from currency rate fluctuations. Success of a trader depends on many factors; one of them is a trading platform the broker offers for operating on the market.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think gap strategy described here is to the typical action simply because there may be risky within gap strategy just as if the industry emotions after that the concept could just be some kind of just one on the sides conditions moreover to in this situation you will have not any gap filling. Hello, i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit.although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy. ok, try it and you will be surprised with the profit.I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Wow! what a strategy. I am reliable that you get been working on it and getting realist our of this strategy. I am feat to communicate it a try on the succeeding Monday. I prospect I got the intention correctly and I can excrete it win for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such metropolis purpose. Nah, I don't believe in gap trading at all. Because your gap is non existent. It only happens because some brokers open their shop for trading few hours later than some early brokers. This cause the price to make a jump and that's why you see a gap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 207 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)