+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul laikin gat strategy mai bhut kam he market hoti hai kio k yai bhut kam hoti hai like koi special holiday ho ya fir market jab monday ko start ho ya year k end mai in cheezeu mai is tarah ki ummed rahti hai but humy jitna ho saky kuch aur strategy par nazr rakhny ki zrurat hai kio k week mai humy profit make karna hota hai.. Gap market me jada open nahi hota hai aur nahi main kabhi bhi gap se koi trade open kiye hai agar trader ess trading karte hai to achha profit karte hai lekin ess bahut kam trade open hoti hai gap open strong support aur resistance se hota hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

hujan (2020-07-14)

Senior Member Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148 has a reputation beyond repute Ahmed148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,900 Times in 2,834 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.===========

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So there is need to be carefull all the time and always risk less.you have to be very wise when choosing one or more among the many stock trading strategies that are now introduced to traders while taking into consideration your plans, trading styles and goals. mainy is strategy ko kabhi used nahe kia hai mughy nahe pata k is par working kia hai but jou mera methoud hai wo alag hai trade ka aur har ik k pass apna apna he methoud hota hai jis ko hum used karty hain magar starting point agar ik trader ko ata ho tou wo kafi kuch kar sakta hai yaha sai aur acaha earn kar sakta hai..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taj mil For This Useful Post:

hujan (2020-07-14), not admin (2020-07-12)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji gap mai hum acha profit kama sakte hai jeh ek perfect signal hota hai jaha par market gap pati hai hum os par trde karke acha profit kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum es kam mai achi paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji mughy is strategy k bary mai nahe pata hai kio k trader wahe check karta hai strategy jis mai kuch acaha profit ki ummed ho is leyay yai zruri hai k hum wahe select kary jis sai kafi kuch earn kia jaye aur is k leyay hum starting sai he try kary like candlesstick support and resistance and ETC tou he is mai kuch acaha rahta hai..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul hum es kam mai agar market last day of the week close hoti hai fer wo gap se start ho monday ko fer hum es kam mai os direction mai acha profit kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai es kam mai humre pass acha money mangement hona chahi aa fer hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji hum es kam mai acha money hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Member abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123 will become famous soon enough abdulRehman123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice stratagy , keep up the good work i never test the indicator , but this stratagy give some nice result
    the only bad part of this is that i never found out where to place , the SL if thing went wrong

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This strategy is just not any guaranteed photo approach seeing that market segments can easily relocate any kind of route right after market segments open about Monday. When the market segments open with all the hole in different route it's not important all of the periods that will market segments will revisit the same price tag along with shift complete opposite. You will need to evaluate the market segments after which it conduct the deals.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji bikul hum gap chart par acha profit hasal kar sakte hai but sab se pehle hume chart ko samjna chahi aa fer hume es kam mai trde karke gap par profit hasal karna chahi aa bai saab ji forex mai hum acha kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwdie busssiness hai bai saab ji Waooo this is a nice idea and i hope it will be very useful for a lot of forex trader in the house, and please what are the side effect of this Gap strategy and for how long can it work. Also please more explanation on it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pujhe For This Useful Post:

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have alrady sen many people trading in the gap but i dont think so it is a good way the reason is that the gap may be occurred the future approach and if the trend follow i mean if the bargain hunters old the market i am afraid it would take aderse inference I am sure that you have been working on it and getting profit our of this strategy.and you can see there are still some gaps that were never filled so, i dont see any thing good this strategy at all.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camefx For This Useful Post:

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    properly you can make profit with it, I think that the strategy that you posted can work in some situations. However it is dangerous if you do not use a stop loss and assume that it will be effective every time. You can lose a lot of your account if you do not cut wrong trades quickly. have nice profit. i dont know any thing about gap strategy because there is strong strategy in this market i like them like broken trend and and thv and the demark and you must be have a management capital

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)