+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Make Profit With Gap Strategy.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice srategy you have there, its just that i dont really appreciate trading gap, i will always prefer my manually generated signal very reliable and easy to implement. bhai muyjey gap strategy bilkul bhi pesand nehi hey, is strategy ka faida bilkul bhi nehi hey, ziada to yeh strategy loss hi deti hey aur bohot baar gaps fill hi nehi hotay hein to hum ko esi strategies sey avoid kerna chahiey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,126 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mohsin555 View Post
    let's see gap strategy in july 16th at pair eur/usd
    - friday's close price at 1.2248
    - monday's open price at 1.2267
    monday's open price is above friday's close price, open sell with tp 100% at 1.2248 (because the size of gap is 1.2267 - 1.2248 = 19 pips)
    आज साप्ताहिक बाजार का उद्घाटन चार्ट में स्पष्ट रूप से दिखाई देने वाला कोई gap नहीं है और gap भी नहीं है। इसके साथ अब हम इस प्रणाली का उपयोग नहीं कर सकते हैं। हालाँकि, हम अभी भी अन्य प्रणालियों का उपयोग करके व्यापार कर सकते हैं जो हमारे पास हैं। लेकिन मैं जानना चाहता हूं कि मुख्य रूप से एक गद्य अंतर क्या है? और यदि अंतर के साथ जोड़ी गई एक जोड़ी की कीमत है, तो क्या अंतर को भरने के लिए हमेशा कीमत है? क्योंकि मुझे पता है कि एक ऐसा अंतराल अंतराल है जो कभी भरा नहीं लगता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really have used this way of 1 several weeks and while i used the gap strategy, i can get big benefit.with the assurance, i believe the industry usually near the breaks occur when the industry reveals. i don't use stoploss but i always get ready 100-200 stability for each order. this is just entry buy and sell every firday ? how to look and know about size less 40 or 40 between??? this entry just follow trend sir alright? please correction

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, i really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit.although once a week, my profit can be same with my another strategy. ok, try it and you will be surprised with the profit. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea. I always liked the gap trading because it does not have any risk for the forex exchange trader applying it. But secondly, i dislike it because it offers a chance of making a small amount of pips in my own experience.

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Let's see gap strategy in July 16th at pair EUR/USD
    - Friday's close price at 1.2248
    - Monday's open price at 1.2267
    Monday's open price is above Friday's close price, open sell with TP 100% at 1.2248 (because the size of gap is 1.2267 - 1.2248 = 19 pips)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've read your book about forex and on one page there is a statement that says that the gap to the strategy we are advised to not use the EURUSD pair somehow, but it is said that we wear better franc and pound canada paired with just my lack of understand why this kind of technique can be dangerous to the individuals who want to generate the large quantities through dealing. but I am sure that you have been operating on it and getting benefit our of this technique. I am going to provide it. so take a opportunity to generate the cash with any wait.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is not a bad idea. Your Gap strategy is quite Good and better. I think it will get huge gap within one week. How much get from this strategy can share with us. How much % profit on this gap strategy can explain it. And there how much risk and how much profit I will get it from your strategy. , I really have used this strategy for 7 months and while i used the gap technique, i can get big profit. I am going to give it a try on the next Monday. I hope I got the idea correctly and I can make it work for me. Thanks a lot for sharing such nice idea.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today is the opening of the weekly market there is no GAP clearly visible in the chart and not even a GAP. With this now we can not use this system. However, we can still trade using other systems that we have. but I want to know what mainly caused a proce gap? and if a price of a pair opened with gap, is it always the price to fill the gap? for i know theres a breakaway gap that seems never been filled.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, same to u,Among all the advantages offered by the Forex, the chance for unlimited profits is perhaps at the top of the list. But most investors are drawn by the fact that they can be any kind of trader they cho.. Gaping in the Forex market is nothing a trader should strictly used as a strategy. The gap in the market is as a result of many things, Market rumour overnight are there, Over the weekend news are there, Retracement might be the cause etc. This calls for caution.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its a profitable strategy but too bad we can only use it once a week.and we must get up early i guess to get the best result of this strategy...and sometimes gap didnt happen too in severall weeks,is there anyone knows the reason why could it happen? sir i download your indicator of gap but sir i don't understand about open price and close price please tell me if a open price show 1.2847 and close price is 1.2858 and i see size show is 11 pips so i don't understand i go with buy or sell trade and can i use this strategy daily or just when market is open on Monday please sir tell me and solve my this problem thanks so much for you useful strategy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Trump (2020-01-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 207 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)