+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1390

Thread: Create trade plan system, one by one.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paman Gober View Post
    4. Making Money Management based on strategy
    MM is very important in trading,do not occur our plans that we have been compiled from number 1-3 is good, but was destroyed in an instant because MM is not good ..

but in general strategy did not tell us that how much money use in in which way?

I think thsi depend on the trader that how much noney he use for a trade and how much risk he take with a strategy becasue with a strategy tehre are no hard and fast rules for money management in case of EA there are other exceptions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's important to find out good trading plan which could help us to trade well in many different situations of market.
    But some traders could use more than one trading plan because it's possible for one trader to trade with more than
    one method to gain more profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I think it will be very good way for us to trade in forex with making plan.But it may be difficult also if we want to set them step by step.And for this traders have to spend many times here for making there plan complete.
    because if we have good planning that will shorten our work we will get good results should never be afraid to try dann not easy to give up, keep the spirit

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by opu View Post
    It is a very good tutorial, and will definitely be useful for the beginner trader like me. in every task we must have a plan on how to start. we end up doing a shoddy job, in for ex the plan will guide us trading system.
    thanks sir, hope it will useful for us... for beginner who want be succes n be professional trader, they must have trade plan, n improve it... n ican make simple word for it CANI "constant n never ending improvement"
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    planing se hi trading ma accha profit kamaya ja skat aha agar bina ksisi planing ke trading ma kud pade to sab ulta pulta ho jaayega...uppar diye gayin sujhav thik to ha par ek had tak kyunki sabhi to expet nahyi ha

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Paman Gober View Post
    Trading plan is a very basic thing for a trader. A trader must have a trading plan if want to survive in the forex world. Trading plan became the basics of all traders who succeed. Do you agree with my statement?

Trading plan

1. Determine our trading Style
    we include scalper, Daytrader, swingtrader, position trader, or investor?
    it's important to determining our trading schedule, n our trading strategy

2. Determining the Trading Schedule (morning, afternoon, or night)
    it is associated with the strategy taken, would make trading in sideway zone (morning-afternoon) or in the market zone when market open (evening and night) for the EU GU pairs.

3. Creating Trading Strategy
    including the open position rules, rules Exit. whether to use a stop loss, cut loss, TrailingStop, hedging, martingale, doublecover, averaging, etc..
    trading strategies in accordance with the rules no 2, the trading zone which will be used, make no mistake in putting strategies = do not place the scalping strategy in the market zone/ market open, and do not put the market zone strategy in sideway zone.

4. Making Money Management based on strategy
    MM is very important in trading,do not occur our plans that we have been compiled from number 1-3 is good, but was destroyed in an instant because MM is not good ..

5. Strengthen our Trading Psychology
    psychology is the most important factor in trading, as in control of all the rules that have been made, so should not oversimplify the psychology of trading, DISCIPLINE, CONSISTENT, greedy, STRESS, revenge, is a common thing in Forex.
    we should be able to set it in order to get the Maximal Profit , also get the peace and comfortable life.
    posted by Pamangober
    Happy trade for you
    thanks for your post, its help for newcomer but you need to demo trading because you need Trading experience so trading account you give Trading experience. then go real Account Trading if you are gone first time real account i hope you are not gain here. its my opinion.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

zulfiqarali (2012-07-16)

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm learning and knowing more in forex trading so my opinion might be able to catapult to all who trade fores this well and there are some traders get much money from forex and even get success from forex.

Member Paman Gober is on a distinguished road Paman Gober's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joko View Post
    I think trading plan is only one because it was system that will guide me to move in every condition of market. If there are many
    trading plans, so it will be hard to follow which trading plan in every time I trade. I prefer to use only one trading plan in a time
    so I can be confident with my own trading plan.
    yes yourright, just make one trading plan..
    Quote Originally Posted by eddy View Post
    was right before trading the trader must make a complete plan for the future plans of the day eg targets used 5 doalr and when it meets the targets mt4 trader must close because it will surely arise a greed that can not be controlled and thus will perform open

Quote Originally Posted by shohel molla View Post
    Ya...brother this is a great post.Trading plan is the main thing in forex.Without trading plan you can never take profit from Forex market.So first we need tradin plan.I learn more about trading plan from your post.Thanks brother for share a great post.
    youre welcome brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyboys007 View Post
    Yes to become a discipline trader one should need to follow those rule.If one doesnt have strategy like that he could make some profit in a short term basis but in the long rum he may be a blind one.
    i just want to get profit
    but the reality is different

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    was right before trading the trader must make a complete plan for the future plans of the day eg targets used 5 doalr and when it meets the targets mt4 trader must close because it will surely arise a greed that can not be controlled and thus will perform open

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading plan is only one because it was system that will guide me to move in every condition of market. If there are many
    trading plans, so it will be hard to follow which trading plan in every time I trade. I prefer to use only one trading plan in a time
    so I can be confident with my own trading plan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 136 137 138 139 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)