+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: which platform are you using

Hybrid View

Member umairdraz001 is an unknown quantity at this point umairdraz001's Avatar
    Thanks

which platform are you using

now it already many platforms are popping up in yhe world of forex there is mt4 mt5
    i want toknow what platform use and please give a reason

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abd2 is an unknown quantity at this point abd2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market men new trader hun mera yeh pehla trading platforum hey jis per men demo account men trading kar key prectice kar rha hun men meta trader 4 men trading karney ko prefer karta hun is ka mujhey yeh faaida hey keh is sey kafee asanee hey mujhey learning karney men .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member chal is on a distinguished road chal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sorry bhi ma is ma new ho mugy is ko goyen kya abi ek mouth ho ha mugy is ka bary ma information nhe hai ma demo account per pratice kar ho abhi to or mugy tard ma kafee ache legy hai

Banned kant is an unknown quantity at this point kant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dost main to sirf MT4 platform hin use karta hoon aur is se kaafi khus hoon aur jahan tak mujhe jaankari hai duniya ke adhikans log MT 4 platform ko hin use karte hain kyonki ye use karne mein aasan tatha client's friendly hai aur hum ismein koi bhi custom indicator ya expert advisor aaram se apply aur use kar sakte hain, isliye mera the best platform MT 4 hi hai.

Senior Member elkoufachy is an unknown quantity at this point elkoufachy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all for this topic best trading platform for me MT5 just go to your broker! If you are using InstaForex, click on Download Station and click on the EXE file
    And also the best trading platforms through which the process of buying and selling Mitatrad 5

Senior Member elkoufachy is an unknown quantity at this point elkoufachy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello all for this topic best trading platform for me MT5 just go to your broker! If you are using InstaForex, click on Download Station and click on the EXE file
    And also the best trading platforms through which the process of buying and selling Mitatrad 5

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My Friend still now I am loving the MT4 platform because I found it more user friendly and working fine with me. I think I know most of the feature of this MT4 platform but I am trying to up****e new platform like MT5 soon. But before that I need to practice them in demo account.

Senior Member mohamed abdelhadi is an unknown quantity at this point mohamed abdelhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me , i use mt4 as it is a successful way to know the moving of the currencies and make you able to do the Technical Analysis with wright method and it use in most companies .

Member si102224 is on a distinguished road si102224's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am using mt4 it is very easy in using.demo account is realated of mt4 i like it very much

Member sdcfesco is on a distinguished road sdcfesco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am using only MT4 trading platform and i like it very much because it is very simple to understand. It has all kinds of facilities for trading purpose. I donot know about MT5.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sdcfesco For This Useful Post:

0007 (2020-12-20), raheel001 (2020-12-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast