+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 239 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Man vs Women in forex trading.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    फिर से गलत। महिलाएं पैसे के बारे में अधिक सतर्क रहती हैं और कम जोखिम उठाती हैं, लेकिन ये गुण वास्तव में ट्रेडिंग के लिए बहुत अच्छे हैं। सच्चाई यह है कि महिलाएं वास्तव में पुरुषों की तुलना में बेहतर व्यापारी बनाती हैं - वे जोखिम प्रबंधन के लिए बहुत जिम्मेदार दृष्टिकोण और अधिक कमाई के कारण सबसे आम व्यापारिक गलतियों को छोड़ देते हैं। लालच और आवेग वैश्विक बाजार में किसी के दोस्त नहीं हैं, और महिलाएं नियंत्रण खोए बिना उचित जोखिम लेने में पूरी तरह से सक्षम हैं। आखिरकार, वे एक ही समय में बच्चों, काम, और काम को संभाल सकते हैं - जो हमें अगले मिथक तक पहुंचाता है।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX has a reputation beyond repute BlindX's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,520 Times in 2,521 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    महिलाएं पैसे के बारे में अधिक सतर्क रहती हैं और कम जोखिम उठाती हैं, लेकिन ये गुण वास्तव में ट्रेडिंग के लिए बहुत अच्छे हैं। सच्चाई यह है कि महिलाएं वास्तव में पुरुषों की तुलना में बेहतर व्यापारी बनाती हैं - वे जोखिम प्रबंधन के लिए एक बहुत ही जिम्मेदार दृष्टिकोण और अंत तक कमाई के कारण सबसे आम व्यापारिक गलतियों को छोड़ देते हैं।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is absolutely no difference in Forex that can be traded by men or women. This is the ability that you can get.
    Women will not be less in psychological ability or to realize the logic of Forex. Many women experience more than the regular time after their household survives and can invest in buying and selling. They can be part of Forex as an organization and use part of time. Women are more aware about administrative possibilities because they can be practiced at home how to spend the income and expenses produced.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think humans are the best traders in the forex forum and the forex trading market so that everyone can join forex, but men are the best traders to do trading work with full attention and work hard to gain knowledge and profits and I anticipate men are the stars of traders woman. But watering women as a field in forex trading, they have the potential that men cannot disappoint them. They are most tireless and devote themselves to their work if they want to be compared to men.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Women are certainly not few in all psychological abilities or to fully understand the actual judgments related to foreign exchange. Many women get more time following the contents of their homes and may spend the whole exchange. They can register for Foreign Exchange as part of the company and use the period. Women will be more careful about the possibility of surgery because they usually apply ideas throughout the house the best way to spend the actual bill and build the bill.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I initially did forex trading, I can withdraw from it. From one small room with my baby child.There are good memories with this broker. I remember I did that, in what kind of life I was, and that's part of my sad life.i am happym

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ko har koie kese bhe waqat kar skta hai cahye koie bhe men ho ya women studenst ho ya job worker housewifes ho ya giral koie bhe kahe bhe aur kese bhe waqat ese har koie join kar skta hai aur eazly acha kahasa kama ksta hai as lye him ko care karna hota hai.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-23)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some girls experience overtime right after their household survives and can commit to shopping and providing. They will register for forex as a small business element of time and use of time. I feel that there is no difference between men and women about investing in the forex market. Forex is only important for you and your time must be an extraordinary professional. and I think the most important thing is the ability to trade and that is a very important thing and as traders we must be prepared and patient and all need good and great management and everything must be done well and requires peace then everything will be fine and that's a good thing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rukiah For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-23)

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Man and women dono he forex main bohat bohat hard work kar rahay hen aor bohat he tough competition chal raha hai is liye main apko yeh baat batata chalon kay women aor man dono achi income earning kar rahi hen.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Version2 For This Useful Post:

tiger22 (2019-09-18), zahidali (2019-09-28)

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think men and women they can all do this business and also can earn good income i think women can do this business in homes there and men everywhere and they can also get a lot of money from them i lie this business very much and I think the most important thing is we can run forex and patients and determine the sex but not the ability, so learning is very important and we have to be ready then everything will start and all need process and patience and everything will be good with focus .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 239 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)