+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 277 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Confidence vs Knowledge.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading everyone speculator ka confidensc aur knowledge dono ki buhat ahmiyyat he or she currency trading everyone ager ap currency trading ze aik acha knowledge seek karen gy to help all of us ze apko encounter gain hoga jis ze apko investing okay enterprise everyone apka self-assurance barhy ga. dear,confidence and knowledge both are very very important for do Forex business.both are play very vital role separately.people has of-course need knowledge.and do something traders has more confidence.both are very necessary for Forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dono he chezy ahm hain agr magr knowledge zada ahm hay ap k pass forex trading k bary main knowledge na ho to ap ka confidence ksi kam ka nhi hay es leay main samjhta hun forex trading main confidence ki nisbat knowledge zada importabnce rakhta hay agr ap k pass knowledge ho to confidence khud he aa jata hay ap main Pattern such as doji evening star or look at the pivot all as if if you want them contact with me i ll tell you private which is the best let alone I believe that this criteria is the main and good thing for us to achieve success therefore need help regarding the achieving basic knowledge and experience to start the business of forex and i am doing this well till hrough the Inter-net foreign exchange gain from the course have a lot to learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading confidence and knowledge both are very important for us.in my view the knowledge of forex is the first thing that we have to get from the indian-forex which is the best forum for forex knowledge.after this we get the experience of the practical forex trading from the demo account .when we have knowledge and experience then we get the confidence of the trading in the real account.as our knlowledge and experiences increases our confidence level also becomes high.so confidence is generated because of knowledge and experience.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have more knowledge about forex trading then you can earn more money from forex that's why i like to say that at first we should get proper knowledge about forex trading let alone Forax is very challenging someone can easily profit for few days but for long time no other way without expert in forex To be a expert you have to study demo practice economical news update knowledge is a part and specially without knowledge no one can get profits and no one can get success

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Example as video clips news practice demo account and forum posting etc Human knowledge is the main and important thing for doing any kind of work then Also keep in touch with some expert trader and use a demo accou and I mean without good knowledge no trader can gain success in Forex trade so other than that we can share media experiences in Indian Forex forum and forex market is so large to understand every day is new challenge in forex market moving averege of currency give so many ideas and knowledge so never stop learning and gathering knowledge

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend confidence or knowledge dono bohat important hain but meri nazar me knowledge ziada important hai or knowledge main role play kerti hai Forex trading me successful hone me baki confidence ka hona b zarori hai bina confidence k trading achi nai ho sakti hum ko confidence or knowledge dono ko acha kerna hoga then hum easily Forex trading me success gain ker sakte hain. maire khayal main sab se pehle to forex ko achi tarah learn karna chahiye aur learn karte wakt saaath saath demo per practice bhi karte rahian. agar aap k pass forex ki proper knowledge hogi to confidence khud ba khud build ho jaye ga. agar aap k pass knowledge nahi hai to confidence k build hone ka bhi koi chance nahi.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karke ak achhe trader banne ke liye hame dono ki hi jarurat hoti hai , jaise ke agr hame is business ke knowledge nahi hoti hai to hamko trading ke confidence bhi nahi ayege , or trading karne ki liye hame dono hi jaruri hai , forex trading ke time par ham is business ke sare knowledge ko use karte hai profit ke liye kuk ham chahate hai ke hamare traded acche ho lakin uske liye hame khud par confidence hona bhi chaiye , tab hi ham forex trading ko befiker hoke kar payenge , barna nahi ,

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are same in importance if you have better knowledge you can betterly analysis the market after that you need confident with your trading plan actually trading plan is based on the analysis witch you make with your knowledge if you have better knowledge than you can make good trading plane. you need confident to avail the opportunity of trading. first is knowledge and 2nd is confident but both are important.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahad551 View Post
    Hame is business me in dono chizo ki zrorat hain confidence and knowledge kyun keh yeh dono chize hi hamw is business me expert banati hain our hame profit earn karnw mw help karti hain our jinko just knowledge hota hai wo is business me loss krty hain because onko apnw par confident nahi hota so hamw dono chize chahyw.
    yes iss ma confidence ata hai prr knowledege b hai prr knowledge hai prr sifr trading ka baray main aorr confidence iss main us waqart ata hai jab bohat zayada profit ho iss ka elawa confidence nhi ata orr knowledge to khi sa b mil sakta hai

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hame is business me in dono chizo ki zrorat hain confidence and knowledge kyun keh yeh dono chize hi hamw is business me expert banati hain our hame profit earn karnw mw help karti hain our jinko just knowledge hota hai wo is business me loss krty hain because onko apnw par confident nahi hota so hamw dono chize chahyw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 277 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)