+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 277 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Confidence vs Knowledge.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if Confidence versus Knowledge then I would prefer to Knowledge because I think Confidence is nothing without Knowledge but Confidence also plays an important role in Forex Trading. and Ok, this is a good question for me, the best information for any dealer, from information that can be made by any dealer, this is the best for any dealer, certain confidence is the best for every forex laler dehanks, from that information is good enough for any dealer. thank you forex members.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear personally in my opinion, I believe both the knowledge and trust factors are important for getting good knowledge about trading and getting good profits in the form of profits. Forex is a reliable source for getting good profits in the form of profits. Without your knowledge you cannot trade on a live forxx account. and Confidence and being the right trader there are so many ways we have to develop and we have to be the same and we have to work for certain fields and we have to set the right working principles that develop to the right path and when you trade forex and we must intervene in business and we must establish the same rights to the same processes and things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    :-) First you have to look for knowledge than you will be able to gain trust with the passage of time after gaining experience traders can get a lot of money this is very good for a trader. several times more than trust makes us end and is needed at the point where we have to bear the loss if we have a lot of knowledge then we will believe in this market. we will gamble and risk everything that is the reason I chose it and I advise traders to always have it. and I think both of them are very important in trading but knowledge is a very important factor for trading because without knowledge nothing can be successful in trading after confident knowledge is also needed so save the two keys then trade

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot gain confidence without having understanding. First of all you need to look for understanding compared to maybe to gain trust using the passage of your time after getting to the meeting. Perhaps the third confidence is related to understanding. and both are very very important in forex trading and every trader needs to get good knowledge before starting forex so he must practice and gain confidence in himself and in his strategy for success.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi brothers, I want to tell you that I think if we compare beliefs and knowledge. So for me knowledge is good because knowledge in all respects only gives us success and success. But trust gives us harm in a way that can cause overconfidence and that can be the root cause of our loss. So knowledge is the best. and I think knowledge is more important to benefit from forex trading, not trust is more important than trust giving us a time of great loss from forex trading.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Trust is essential so that the investor can develop a profitable strategy. However, that trust must be based on a broad knowledge base. The investor should not look for excuses to reach the maximum knowledge in this business.

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me both have an important role to be successful in the trading business here at forex. and even in any area of life these things are imperative. only with knowledge is not so easy to trade and make money because without trust you cannot make quick and bold decisions. and without knowledge you cannot do the same thing because you know nothing about trading. so knowledge and confidence are important and we both need each other in the face of trade having a lot of knowledge without confidence will determine the adverse effects on the trade we do and vice versa without trading knowledge means trading depends on luck and race I am already in the gambling category

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother yes you are right we have to have confidence because with the help of confidence we can do everything so try to learn trading skills but if you have knowledge about trading it means if you have experience then also you can get it easily. and Good knowledge can give traders confidence. Without the right knowledge, one cannot be confident to trade forex.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakloni View Post
    आत्मविश्वास और ज्ञान दोनों ही ट्रेडर के लिए महत्वपूर्ण है। आत्मविश्वास और ज्ञान निस्संदेह दो सबसे महत्वपूर्ण गुण हैं। सच तो यह है कि ज्ञान आत्मविश्वास के बिना लगभग पूरी तरह से बेकार है, जिस प्रकार आत्मविश्वास ज्ञान के बिना बेकार है।फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में ट्रेडर्स का सबसे अहम् गुण अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज है। अगर ये चीज़ें आप के पास है तरभी आपके पास ट्रेडिंग में आत्मविश्वास आएगा। इसलिए अगर फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफल होना चाहते हैं तो आपके पास आत्मविश्वास और ज्ञान दोनों होना ज़रूरी है।
    knowledge apkay paas har hal main hona chahiye kyun kay ap knowledge kay baghair kuch nahi kar saktay means koi work sahe tarah nahi kar saktay aor agar ap kay confidence hoga to work bhi bohat acha hoga aor experience bhi milay ga.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    yes my dear friend Hum is Mein kaam karte hain to Main kabhi bhi grid na Karen aur kabhi bhi ismein risk nalain aur hamein chahiye kya Main Jab Bhi kaam Karen Tu apni mehanat aur Lagane se kam Karen starkey Hamesha main jaldi se jaldi kamyabi Hasil kar chuke hain
    agar apke pass is mein knowledge hain to ap is mein earn kar sakte hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahye aur pko is mein confidance k saghare nahi bathna chahye apko is mein expriences hasil karna chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 277 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)