+ Reply to Thread
Page 1861 of 4841 FirstFirst ... 861 1361 1761 1811 1851 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1871 1911 1961 2361 2861 ... LastLast
Results 18,601 to 18,610 of 48406

Thread: Gbp/Cad

Senior Member shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam has much to be proud of shimam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 Times in 712 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear all forum member
    this day I will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction.
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR.
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today.
    forex market is going to down position . if you like and gain good profit open sell order to gain good profit.
    I thing keep in mind use money manage and always use stop loss and take profit. If u lost in there plz try again and take good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shimam For This Useful Post:

Locky (2020-05-05), Moon22 (2020-05-05), Unregistered (2)

Highly Reputed Member MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB has a reputation beyond repute MTB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,126 Times in 14,418 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    High 1.7513 Low 1.7448
    order is made ​​if the price approaching 1.7530 and 1.7450 to buy, so when the price falls to 1.7450 figure we'll be able to produce a good market direction,, our minimum order takeprofit 25 points,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MTB For This Useful Post:

Moon22 (2020-05-05)

Senior Member Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12 has a reputation beyond repute Asher12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 2,385 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asher12 For This Useful Post:

Moon22 (2020-05-05), MTB (2020-05-04)

Banned Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22 has a reputation beyond repute Moon22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,862 Times in 6,468 Posts
    Cci (14): 132.38
    Bulls (13): 0.0013
    I see the in pair down trend
    So I will sell from: 174.29
    And my target today is: 173.80
    And target2 today is:173.24
    Good luck

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moon22 For This Useful Post:

MTB (2020-05-04), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148 has a reputation beyond repute Bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bilal148 For This Useful Post:

Moon22 (2020-05-04), MTB (2020-05-04)

Trusted Member Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05 has a reputation beyond repute Rashid05's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,317 Times in 3,228 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rashid05 For This Useful Post:

Banned Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170 has a reputation beyond repute Arshad170's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,291 Times in 6,172 Posts
    Today market trand is sell....
    Support points and resistance
    market ke nechay janey k haq main hain
    Sell ki trade profit de gi
    Indicators ko follow karte hoye aur
    apni samjh soch ke sath trading
    Kren. Ta k ap zyda earning hasal kr saken or agar
    ap market ko achi terha samjay bagher trade kren
    ge to nuqsan uthana paray ga. Best of luck....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arshad170 For This Useful Post:

Banned tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab has a reputation beyond repute tradersahab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,352 Times in 11,216 Posts
    Long term movement pivot, Resistance and support levels are as follows for today date.
    Current market price is at - 1.7540
    This currency name - GBP/CAD
    Resistance and Target - 1.7562
    Support and Stop Loss - 1.7518
    Always follow Long time frame market trend.
    Signal is Sell.

Trusted Member feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop has a reputation beyond repute feeltop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,697 Times in 4,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    predictions for the day.
    trading is risky if no analysis is done
    GBP/CAD - is the currency pair we will be focusing on
    major low levels also known as supports 1.7507
    major high levels also known as resistance - 1.7552

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Discussion of this pair in my opinion that market can be move to the bullish trend, as looking forward to the open trade, and I prefer the first option of sell it .
    If we seems that closing graph of this pair its overall trend show us buy, and moving average is looking strong up side ,I think it can little bit move up but looking world's situation by Covide,19 it can be move to the down side ,so my suggestions are to sell here ,
    If you like & agree .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1861 of 4841 FirstFirst ... 861 1361 1761 1811 1851 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1871 1911 1961 2361 2861 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)