+ Reply to Thread
Page 2102 of 4841 FirstFirst ... 1102 1602 2002 2052 2092 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2112 2152 2202 2602 3102 ... LastLast
Results 21,011 to 21,020 of 48406

Thread: Gbp/Cad

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    Dear i.forex members
    On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction
    the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR
    the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels
    A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator
    I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alex vector For This Useful Post:

Apple99 (2020-04-02), Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Banned Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif has a reputation beyond repute Muhammad Kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,417 Times in 5,046 Posts
    Forex forum is the good forum in the world. It provide us facility to earn good profit by trading on it.
    I have also use this forum for invest money and make trading to earn good profit.
    I have used to indicators RSI and Zigzag for signal of trading then I have made trading and earn good profit.
    Note:Always Follow the making experienced with others having great knowledge about trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammad Kashif For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Senior Member Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532 has a reputation beyond repute Ayyaz532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,299 Times in 2,295 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBP/CAD

The Dow Jones Industrial Average futures fell more than 900 points, or 5%, to hit their “limit down” level. S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures were also down around 5%. The price of oil fell to a low of $20.84 from $23.40.

Reports of talks between OPEC and the US shale industry did little to ease the selling in the crude oil market last Friday as the market sees little hope of any coordinated approach on supply within OPEC+.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ayyaz532 For This Useful Post:

Shani1234 (2020-04-02)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    today my technical analysis on market trend with this pair.
    market trend on BUY
    moving average with buy 65%
    moving average with SELL35%
    Parabolic sar on BUY
    SO if we trade buy side then we get sI predict this pair have bullish direction
    I suggest to take LONG position today

time frame that is considered while making support and resistance levels – use Daily and Weekly time frame, consider the daily economic news before taking the tradehurely take profit to earn

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Apple99 (2020-04-02), Shani1234 (2020-04-02), Trump (2020-04-02)

Banned hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,330 Times in 10,090 Posts
    every one how are you.... I hope all of you shall be all right. ..Jasy k ap sab log janty hain k forex trading itna easy ni
    ha jitna k hamain nazar aa raha hota ha . Is me emotional conditionns ko b face krna parta ha . Us time jab hamain
    big loss ho raha hota ha ...iis currency pair pr
    my observation the profitable next selling point will be 1.7310%
    and by my mind the profitable next buy point will be 1.7180%
    I think thats the successful key points for selling and buying for this pairs
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,
    because i have posted this after checking the previous routine of daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly
    note;simply moving on parabolic levels entry

Banned m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148 has a reputation beyond repute m148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,441 Times in 13,937 Posts
    once in the prediction of several indicators for daily analysis

great day dear all member today because market trend is Upward that's indicator Bollinger Bands is trend down and signal Parabollic Sar is BULLISH TREND

then I recommend you to do the open position BUY with some criteria such as the following. fundamental analysis or technical analysis ko dekhte howey or market me ajj k din ki sport or resistence ko follow karte howey market ki postion main. market ke hisab se ap TP or SL set kr sakte hain umed krta hun ap ko mere analysis se fida ho ga or achi earning bhe ho ge ap logo ko. indicators ko follow karte hoye aur apni samjh soch ke sath trading karni chahiye

forex trading is a good way to make money from home, no doubt, but for that you need some special skills as patience is the key in the Forex market. trader must remain calm and calm in the market while losing several trades

Highly Reputed Member jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon has a reputation beyond repute jindon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,038 Times in 10,729 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 10
    hello my dear friends how are you , I hope you will be fine everyday

I predict this pair will reach to the next resistance level, maybe this pair will make some correction to the next high level.

Up trend is indicated from the Simple Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator .

BUY position is better choice now, you can set target profit level 35 pips from current price

that’s according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction.

bullish signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal.

this pair can continue bullish trend today and there is possible chance price will move to up side.

Banned jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11 has a reputation beyond repute jam11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,856 Times in 2,948 Posts
    ▼ 1.7496
    -0.002 (-0.11%)
    Update 02/04/2020
    06:48:31
    Trade GBP / CAD Now
    High 1.7595
    Low 1.7478
    Open 1.7516
    Prev Close 1.7149
    52Wk High 1.7478
    Since
    02/01/20
    0.67%

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jam11 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Kashif (2020-04-02)

Banned Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260 has a reputation beyond repute Ali260's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,756 Times in 2,729 Posts
    Forex is the greatest trading website to earning huge profits.
    So all of friends join forex trading and earn good. I have use some good indicators to earn good profit. These indicators are
    RSI
    Zigzag
    If indicator shows markit markit going up you trade on buy and if indicator shows markit going down you trading on sell to earn good profit. So forex trading is a good earning website.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali260 For This Useful Post:

Muhammad Kashif (2020-04-02)

Banned 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148 has a reputation beyond repute 148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,195 Times in 14,611 Posts
    Everyone made his stretigy by its own opinions.
    Some peoples used fundamental approaches, some
    people used moving averages and other then used
    supports and residences , who help him to make
    his stretigy .

Today i discuss about the pair of ---GBP/CAD

My recommendation about this pair is --buy.

After the analysis of residence and supports and its previous movements.

PIVOT POINT 1.7558

Support Level S1.... 1.7464

Support Level S2.... 1.7407

Support Level S3 .... 1.7313

Resistance Level R1.... 1.7651

Resistaance Level R2.... 1.7709

Resistance Level R3 .... 1.7802

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2102 of 4841 FirstFirst ... 1102 1602 2002 2052 2092 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2112 2152 2202 2602 3102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)