+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You known that the risk in this market 109%. You known that those are work the market regular. They are analysis the all factors. They are see the market risk management. Analysis the all option then they are place the order. Other wise you can not work the market successful. May be loss the whole money. forex is a very risky business from online shear market and loss is very common matter .but we should can stop loss with a short time .we should work hard and good experience in forex trading then we make more profit .i take risk 10%-15% par trad .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mera to 50% rehta hai kyunki mai olitle market mai trade nahi karta hu mai hamesha market jab calm hota hai tab trade karta hu kyunki isase hamari capital bhi save rehti hai aur us samay market bhi jyada upar niche nahi hota hai yehi staergy best hai sabke liye G hnaaa jnab g yeee forex bysiness haai hi riski kaam isiliyee haame otnaa hi risk lainaa chahye keh haamara accoynt sara wash naa hoo our loss hoo b too kaam hoo and ziafaa taar kaam haai isiliyee haame profir honaa chahyee jnaab g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan dear friedn main ap say agree kerta hoon ismain humain ager three pips per he take proit lag dayatay hian to ismain hum aci earning ahsil ker skatay hain and is main ager sis paln k sath sath kaam kertay hian to hum is main achi earing ahsiln ker skaty hian. Bhai main to bolta hoon risk hamesha chota hi hona chahiye, jisse survive karne mein humare ko kafi jayda help hoti hai bhai, risk bhai high lekar kabhi kabhi hi bada kamaya ja sakta hai, lekin har baar bada nahi milta paisa bhai.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

noder (2020-07-14)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meri sahi meaning me is kam me jo risk ratio howa karta hai wo kafi kum howa karta hai jiss ki madad say or jiss ki badolat ko samnay say samjhtay howe meray kam ko easy way say dekha ja sakta hai is ko achi tarha say munasib way say kam karna seekhna ana chahye to zyada munasib ho sake ga warna is me humaray kam ko behter karnay ka pata hona chahye. mera her trade pay risk kum he rakhnay ki kohsihs howa karti hai jitna kum me risk rakhoga utna he acha work karnay k kabil ban sako ga is liye risk free kar k trading kiya kare jitna ho sake kam kiya kare or kam karnay walay ko he trader kaha ja sakta hai isi me he humaray liye ek behter cheez howa karti hai ta k hum kam de saka kare.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

frisfx (2020-07-12), noder (2020-07-14)

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always my risk % per trade depend on my capital and market condition. I like to take risk when i had huge confidence on a trade. I know forex trading is not possible without risk but i can earn huge profit from forex trading. Risk to hmesha hi rehta he is business me agar hmm risk lege to hi aap is business me success ho skte ho.bina risk ke hm agar trade kroge to jiada make nhi kr skte hein.forex me agar aap long time trade krna chahte he to risk jruri he

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahim09 For This Useful Post:

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko esme apna risk jaana hota hai,trader ke paas me risk management ka achha samajh hota hai,trader ko market me achhe se knwledge banalena chahiye aur low risk ke saat me market me kaam karna chahiye.. Recently I trade high risk in the market due to personal issues and confidence in my trading strategy, but normally as a trader you are suppose to play safe and by that you are not suppose to risk more than 2% of your account par trade

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is an integral part of society, but it is too high compared to the FX trading goods company, as we in our hands the product have to exchange the shares. Forex is expected or accepted, I think it depends on the risk of investment is 100%, until we have an agreement. it is advisable that you never trade more than 2% of your trading capital par trade so as to avoid having large draw downs on your trading account in case of consecutive losses. the absence of large draw down on your trading account makes it easy for you to recover loss.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hiji For This Useful Post:

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got no risk in my trade. Cause my trading system is so simple. And i always keep myself far from the risk. So i have no risk. But sometimes i have to take risk. And the average amount of risk is only 5%. ek trade pay risk ki pecentage bhot he achi or bhot he kam karnay wali ho rahi hai me samjhta hun k jitni behter or achi percentage say hum kissi b kam ko karna shuru kartay hain us ko usi tareekay say apna kar he hum koi dosra kam ka start le saktay hain behter cheezon ko samnay he rakhtay howe sub kuc kiya ja sakta haota hao.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maksibanu For This Useful Post:

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe forex is a business and every business in the world must bear some risks that's why every trader before opening a poistion should not exceed 5% of his capital.The importance is not to make the maximum of pips but to survive long time in this market. yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that i am taking of 2% risk on my singly trade because i have small capital with beginner trader. We traders should do trading as take low risk or avoiding of risk with the follow of market trend and always trade towards the market trend my dear.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time, i risky 3-5% per trade, because i am trading using bonus account, then i think if i get much losses, it is not matter, it is bonus account only. But if i can make good analysis, then i will earn much money from my trading. So i think i will have good chance to earn more money without risky my money yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that I risk not more than 2-4 % of my capital per trade and I try to save as much capital as I can in my trades so that I'll be able to save my account and trade for a long time rather than blowing up my account in few trader and becoming prey of my greed for sure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)