+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    How much risk are used, if I depend on market conditions, if the market is very friendly I would use more than 5%, but if the market situation is bad, I only use 2% risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    Whats your risk % per trade?
    Or should i say, whats your risk appetite?
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system.
    It starts with identifying what level of risk % per trade will you risk.
    As a guide, a safe and good risk percentage will be from 1% 3%.
    Anything higher than 3% will be relatively risky.
    Why is this so.
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup.
    It MAY NOT end up the way you expected it to be.
    Why?
    Forex Risk Management Whats your Risk % per trade?
    The 3% that you have listed here is actually a very very good idea on how much a forex exchange trader can risk in their forex trades. This is because of the fact that we need to use low risks in each forex trader so as to help carry our trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saif View Post
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.
    For preventing from risk in Forex exchange trading some points should be noted. 1st is that to prepare a solid and perfect management and a loyal and honest partners and also keep it the activities of his business on good rules and management.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    A far as i ma concerned, i have left my fear alone by risking just the 20% of my trade, by this, i maximizes my trading account without much fear in my trading practices...

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cozard007 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Member adesatriani is an unknown quantity at this point adesatriani's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade once I dared to
    bear the risk that a
    maximum of 20% of
    the capital, at least 5%
    but that I often use is
    10% of the capital I
    have,,

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adesatriani For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade risk should me less than 10% of the capital.But some professional traders are risking more than 10% of their capital to gain more profit.In ur a beginner risk less than 5%

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zirconium For This Useful Post:

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    calculation of risk in trading concern. I used to use about 3% of risk capital. I think it is still safe in the trade.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sgiant For This Useful Post:

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saif For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), hammad101 (2020-05-22), Sakeena (2014-07-15)

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade .But i know one things no risk no gain.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to khanam liza For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is always there and for it do not worry about it as long as we do with right
    and sometimes i just take the higher risk to get more profit but before it i have to sure that i can make it
    i can take the higer 10 % - 15 % per trade..and the lower 5 % - 6 %
    do the best we can

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 178 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)