+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned sharabela will become famous soon enough sharabela's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not actually count the risk percentage. What I do I keep my volume lot very low. Thus, you could say all my investment is in risk. I mean I would like to let my trade play with low volume, so eventually it bounces back and gives me some profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    Whats your risk % per trade?
    Or should i say, whats your risk appetite?
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system.
    It starts with identifying what level of risk % per trade will you risk.
    As a guide, a safe and good risk percentage will be from 1% 3%.
    Anything higher than 3% will be relatively risky.
    Why is this so.
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup.
    It MAY NOT end up the way you expected it to be.
    Why?
    Forex Risk Management Whats your Risk % per trade?
    boss main jub be trading karta hon muja trading main boht he zada risk hota ha esi waja sa main trading kafi indicator or trading main zada sa zada chart used karta hon esi waja sa muja trading main kafi zada risk hota ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sazzad is on a distinguished road sazzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My risk per trade of this market is 2 to 3 % of my total account balance and i think it is the proper money management for me and i am using this for three month and i am getting good result from this management and i think money management is the most important meter for trading in this market.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    My risk is per trade about 10% that is enough to me. Also than i can take more risk when i can more profite. It is depand on my profitable area. So it is not any matter to me.

Member Busy420 is an unknown quantity at this point Busy420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every business have some risk. I do follow that no risk no gain. T o be a successful forex trader you need proper money management and pefectly
    learn forex trad. Firstly you can find out of risk matter and you can remove this risk. Lastly I mean forex trade is 0% risk.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Professional always suggest not to use more than 2% of of your account sizre and risk at same level, New trader invest little like they invest 100$ and with this investment its very difficult to trade wth only two percent in fact it's not possible for them, so they use more than two percent of thir account usually more than 10% that also increas their risk level.

Junior Member nurul is an unknown quantity at this point nurul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jimloveski View Post
    I trade like this: when I my trading account balance is 1000 $ - I trade just 1 position with 1 Lot (after closing this position I open next one- not earlier). It gives me 1000 pips to hold on floating minus which I think is very enough to win every position I make.
    dear good policy. But what you do when you caught in real bad trade ? for example Recetly euro usd fall from 1.50 point to 1.22 means 2800 pips. What you do then incase you were long in that position ?

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nazmulhyder View Post
    for average traders risking 1%-5% will be better.
    yes ,iam agree with you sir,because am afraid to use more risk percentage from it,its to danger if using for trend market,if we use smal risk maybe it will help if false order,we can use average or martiangle system to solve it

Member nazmulhyder is on a distinguished road nazmulhyder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much risk should be taken in a trade depends on a trader's skillfulness and his confident. in spit of taking high risk some traders make consistent profit. on the other hand although some traders risking very low percentage, can't manage to make profit. we have to be very expert traders to take high risk. for average traders risking 1%-5% will be better.
    Md. Nazmul Hyder Khan

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high risk and high return is not good idea in forex trading although some people like to trade like this. For me, I prefer to get consistent profits with proper risk than I should risk all of my account in one transaction only. If we used good money management then we will realize that we can get profits not only from one transaction but we can recover our previous loss with other transcation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 178 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)