Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    Your Risk % per trade
    From many of good trader i have learned that one should risk only 2% of his or her capital in a trade, it means, what is your stop loss, but it should be equal to the amount of loss, that is 2 percent of you account equity...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz will become famous soon enough adnan_aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mai abhi itna experience nahi rakhta hon forex trading business main kay mai is business main risk se bach sakon now a days meri takreeban 90% trade risky hoti hai lekin main learn bhi kar raha hon sath sath.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In each and every business we need to take enough risk. So we need to take some calculative risk. But sometime we also need to take some extra risk factor due to recover of lost money. But excessive risk can be the reason of greed. We may take 1.2% to 1.5% but never try to cross over 2%.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use the 50% risk of my money present in the trading account and accroding my strategies i also change it some time as my stragrtegies requirement changes

Banned facebook is an unknown quantity at this point facebook's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk is always there and for it do not worry about it as long as we do with right
    and sometimes i just take the higher risk to get more profit but before it i have to sure that i can make it
    i can take the higer 10 % - 15 % per trade..and the lower 5 % - 6 %

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as for me i think just 3 percent is okay to risk because the best way to trade forex is to trade without emotion and when you risk just 3 percentage of your account we can never trade with emotion so i will always like to advise all newbies to trade with just 3 percent risk and gain 3 percent into there account

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we all know that our risks must not increase than 5% per trade to save our capital and to survive in the market because risks make our capital dye and decrease so we cannot increase our earning and the age of our capital start to be little according to our margin will be little too

Member ERwaqas is an unknown quantity at this point ERwaqas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trade ma risk hha or hona bhe chaye aur 30 per cent tak risk hona chaye

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mai trading ke samay jyada risk nahi leta hun. Kyunki jyada risk lene se khatra reheta hai loss ka. Is liye mai trading me sirf 2% risk leta hun. Aur bas daily ka ekhi trade karta hun. Mai daily trading style use karta hun. Agar hum log kam risk lenge to jyada samay tak trade kar sakenge.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is an essential part of any business but it is too much high in forex trading as compared to real stock business because we dont have any real product in our hand in forex business. forex business is depends on guess or prediction so according to me risk in trade is 100% till we close the trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 178 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)