Page 173 of 178 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by obaid2012 View Post
    There is a business or commercial risk. I can not solve this problem, but how? If my math is [the capital - SPRED 3 points - loss of 30 points] One day I encountered the second time that the transaction could not be limited to the worst possible
    much as possible in our trade is for our use only a low risk in the trade so that we will be able to trade our better and we must continue to work in the trade press for security risk no more than 5% of your capital

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member emir is an unknown quantity at this point emir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always apply the standards of trading with low risk, even when doing scalping. My experience at the start of trading is very bad, so I consistently to apply a maximum of 2% money management as my reference each open position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fxmentorbd is an unknown quantity at this point fxmentorbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When anyone come in Forex business he must needed to follow risk management rule. I think its good for your forex account if you risk 2% during trade depends on your capital its better for you.

Junior Member Rami is on a distinguished road Rami's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the ratio of the risk is different from one to another , it depends on the capital
    and the feature of the strategy that you follow when trading forex ,
    so dont risk and dont let the fear control over you

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    per trade risk ka percent lot size ke sath main stop loss ki setting se bhi decide hota hai aap apne risk ko iske use ke sath hi calculate kar sakte hai , jaise jaise prices badhte ya ghatte hain hamara risk uske according main badhta ya kam hota hai , agar risk ko control karna hai to use aik limit main leina bahut important hai.

Member kecik6422 is on a distinguished road kecik6422's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi all,for me i put my risk when open trade are 5% from my capital,that mean if i had 100usd,my position that allow me to open are 0.05 usd,frim this way,im to far to get margin call.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1 -5 % risk is maximum for any opening position , because more risk means more chances to lose money so beware of over investment and include stop loss and take profit also in your investment area for clear data .

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    Whats your risk % per trade?
    Or should i say, whats your risk appetite?
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system.
    It starts with identifying what level of risk % per trade will you risk.
    As a guide, a safe and good risk percentage will be from 1% 3%.
    Anything higher than 3% will be relatively risky.
    Why is this so.
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup.
    It MAY NOT end up the way you expected it to be.
    Why?
    Forex Risk Management Whats your Risk % per trade?
    main to sahi baat ha k manual trading karta houn or main es main koi bhi risk use nahi karta houn man es main apne balnce ko dekh k he koi trade open karta houn es se mugh ko itna risk feel nahi hota ha es main jitna risk kam lo ge utna he faida ho ga

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course i totally agree with you , above 3% of your account you put your capital in more risk , we should know that money here is very important to be protected as it is the key to make more money , so i prefer not to take higher risk while trading ,

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very risky business for us.So we should always maintain our money management.But some time we can not control our self.I think I is one kind of greed.I am also.I want to maintain my money management.But when the market quickly very movement I can not control my self.Then I want more pips.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 178 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)