+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 178 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My risk changes per trade. Sometimes it is 1%, sometimes 2%. I try and keep this at 1% because it is safer to be a lower risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gandha will become famous soon enough gandha's Avatar
    Thanks
    all depends on the decision of each trader.tapi I think for a percentage of the risk it is best to use a margin of 1% of our capital so that it will make it easier to recover in the event of loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as we have known that the very best way to protect our account is to make use of small lot and risk 3 percentage of our account so i think with proper money management we can learn how to protect our account, and stop lose also go a very long way in protecting our account, and trading without emotion gos a long way too

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new user and risk for me is 100%. I am working on demo account till now and going to start trade in real account very soon. I have lack of experience so risk factor for me is more than 100% because i have not yet got any profit and whatever i am doing is just a risk nothing else.

Senior Member Eshita Malik is an unknown quantity at this point Eshita Malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice post bro i take 5% to 10% risk in every trader but when i have a strong analysis then i increase my risk up to 25% because ,high risk high gain,lekin mere khayal se low equity account wale trader ko ziada risk nahi lena chahye

Member asiexpert is an unknown quantity at this point asiexpert's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think money management is the best strategy which guide us that we should not take risk more than 2% in a trade in the forex market.

Member ki pleret is an unknown quantity at this point ki pleret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    Whats your risk % per trade?
    Or should i say, whats your risk appetite?
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system.
    It starts with identifying what level of risk % per trade will you risk.
    As a guide, a safe and good risk percentage will be from 1% 3%.
    Anything higher than 3% will be relatively risky.
    Why is this so.
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup.
    It MAY NOT end up the way you expected it to be.
    Why?
    Forex Risk Management Whats your Risk % per trade?
    Very nice to know about what percentage of the risks inherent in a business. I believe this is also true in forex trading. What is more important than it is while maintaining a passion for doing.

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way to aviod risk in the forex market but as a good traders you should minimize the percentage of risk as much as you can to keep your capital safe, for my i put 5% risk for any trade i open......

Senior Member irfanchauday is an unknown quantity at this point irfanchauday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har business mein risk hota han aisye hi forex bhi risky job han yahan bhi humy agr risk hota han tou dusri taraf profit bhi bara han aur aik aucha trader vohi han jo apny risk ko kam karkye apni trade ko overall profit mein laye.meein apni risky trade 50 % risk sy zyada ki nae khelta

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not yet invested any amount in forex trading because i am new user but i think risk factor in forex trading business is 100%. Because it may be 100 times profitable or 100 time loss. So risk factor is 100percent in this business but we must invest with good wishes and hope

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 178 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)