+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 178 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member fady10 is an unknown quantity at this point fady10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view that this matter is extremely important,I think10% is the maximum risk we should take per trade. Risk percentage is calculated from our money management system which will help our account for growing and make good achievement somedays
    I wish all the luck in all trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there may be times when we may need to take bigger risk, but we should ensure in every situation that the risk should never be bigger than reward we are expecting, and apply risk limiting measures whenever possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaylan View Post
    any business or trade, the greater the risk of failure of any profits will be higher, and that's all we have to deal in forex, and we all do not need we fear, and that all must be taken into account, for starters take the risk low, the higher the level andan accuracy you can try getting tinngi, just good luck.
    trading profit is not always possible, every trader peati ever defeat and loss. but never fear defeat. losses are part of the business. Successful traders only able to manage the losses become wins. I only dared to put the risk of a maximum of 5% of the balance

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's fractious designed for me .
    I'm a newbie of Forex in folks date I'm wearisome to know the money management it's really fractious designed for me because it's my at the outset measure in trade i was in no way did trade in ancient times.
    So I'll try harder to take imperil o% apiece trade .But i know single things rebuff imperil rebuff get.

Banned moonlight6881 is an unknown quantity at this point moonlight6881's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is different from one person to another as there are some people how are risk taker so accept more higher risk ratio on their trades, while other are risk averse so are willing to accept lower risk ratio
    the second ones are better and lasts more on Forex trade, while the first one makes huge gains on so small period of time but on a time he might loose all his balance faster

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oktavian View Post
    Whats your risk % per trade?
    Or should i say, whats your risk appetite?
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system.
    It starts with identifying what level of risk % per trade will you risk.
    As a guide, a safe and good risk percentage will be from 1% 3%.
    Anything higher than 3% will be relatively risky.
    Why is this so.
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup.
    It MAY NOT end up the way you expected it to be.
    Why?
    Forex Risk Management Whats your Risk % per trade?
    Sorry to say that I don't have it! I take high risk and wait for the margin call !My most weak point it is! But actually when you have low amount of bonus balance and cant fulfill your daily need ! you will take high risk ! and it is the truth!

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    To be a successful forex trader. You will need to have a proper money management system.
    Why is this so.
    Why?
    yes 1-3 percent is save and good money management but the hard thing to do is about our dicipline to apply it in real trade,usually my emotion always involpe while trading its always make me broke up my own rule,so i use about 3-5% now and its comfort me.so i start to analyze the market,set my OP with 3-5%lot,set SL and TP the turn my pc off to avoid my emotion while tradings.

Member manav14386 is on a distinguished road manav14386's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m newbie..from my point of view risk is involved in every business..without risk person cnt do nything(especilly in forex trding)..risk mainly depends on persons capitl..personlly say mai to ek 1-2 percent he risk le sakta hn

Member zaylan is an unknown quantity at this point zaylan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why is this so.
    Why?
    any business or trade, the greater the risk of failure of any profits will be higher, and that's all we have to deal in forex, and we all do not need we fear, and that all must be taken into account, for starters take the risk low, the higher the level andan accuracy you can try getting tinngi, just good luck.

Junior Member viana is on a distinguished road viana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about the risks of each trader, I try to set them as small as possible, not more than 1 %.
    because I am still a beginner, and I am still learning.
    as a beginner too cocky if I dared to take a big risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 178 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)