+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 178 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will never risk more than 2% per trade. period. why would i risk more than that? I need to make sure my account can withstand consecutive losses and be able to gain back whatever i lost later on. this is my principle and i suggest you guys to find something similar to this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir you are right about the risk i think that anyhing above the 3 % would be risky so i dont risk much in the forex and i take maximum risk upto the 3 % not more than that ...
    becasue risk is also to be manages well we all know one thing that is that we cannot win each time so we need to cut over loses and grow our profits more and more....

WE NEED TO CUT OUR LOSES AND GROW OUR PROFITS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear we all should mind we have to keep our main capital without risk . we have to keep our main balance and have to profit without loss. so we have to do money management. we should take risk nuder 10% in my main balance.

Thanks

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nicely buying and selling primary danger or even incentive relative amount bahut mearning rakhta hai. pig danger degree ka kam sony ericsson kam rakh kar foreign exchange primary very long time tak buying and selling kar sakte hai. primary usually 1% danger lekar buying and selling karta hu however jab bi mujhe achaa or even powerful transmission milta hai hook primary apna danger leveal bada deta hu or even all of us period primary 10-15% for each industry danger leta hau.

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk per trade that I use is between 2% -10%. with a capital of $ 100 I was using 0.01 lot with profit targets 50pips and stop loss 100pips. for small capital like me trade useing of 0:01 lots is very reasonable when using 2% -10% of my capital.

Junior Member aamir_ooo is an unknown quantity at this point aamir_ooo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low risks ---> low profit...
    more risk--->more profit....but this comes with the fear of huge loss.
    so it depends on the skills of the person...
    for sometime as a beginner you have to be content with lesser profits till you gain some experience ..

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risks that I use in every transaction is 2%. With a capital of 250 dollars, so when the floating minus has reached 5 dollars I would immediately cut loss. I use trading volume of 0.10 lots normally, so I put a stop loss of 50 pips. For now, I do not dare make a deal with the risk more than 2%.

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk depends on market conditions some time 50% and some time 100%. risk level not important if you take high risk so you must use Stop lose for save your money.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Well there may be times when we may need to take bigger risk, but we should ensure in every situation that the risk should never be bigger than reward we are expecting, and apply risk limiting measures whenever possible.
    true with great risk can provide a good learning but must be able to control the risks do not exceed the capital gains that are not finished and should deepen risk management

Junior Member vbr384 is an unknown quantity at this point vbr384's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it's difficult for me. I'm a newbie of forex in those day I'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. So I'll try harder to take risk 0% per trade. But i know one things no risk no gain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 178 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)