+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 178 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is very risky business and we can loss capital in very sort time.we should take a plan and good strategy before start trade.every trade is risky so we should chart analysis to understand market condition.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm risking approximately 2% of my capital for each trade with a 100pips SL. Sometime I might just risk 1% with 50 pips of SL. And my TP will be double than that. Although occasionally I will close the position manually but not that often.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    determine how much capital (margin) that you use on every trade. Usually I use 10% (1/10) of the total funding for each trade. For example, if my funds $ 100, then I would use a margin of $ 10 on each trade (or equal to 0.01 lots in micro Forex). If my funds $ 1000, then I would use a capital of $ 100 for each trade (or equal to 0.1 lots in mini Forex). If my funds $ 10,000, then I would use a capital of $ 1,000 for any trading or for 1 lot in Forex standard.

Member junaidi99 is an unknown quantity at this point junaidi99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    there is no way to avoid risk in the forex market but as a good traders you should minimize the percentage of risk as much as you can to keep your capital safe, for my i put 5% risk for any trade i open...
    I usually use a maximum risk of 3% of the balance. I feel safe with putting this at risk. I set take profit of 2% of the balance. with proper analysis and measurable, the more TP SL untouched although the position a little more

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    mein apni forex trading mein 50% risk leta hou or mujay bohat km loss hua hay kiu kay mein analysis le kay trading ko strat kerta hou or mera successful rate bi acha hay mein apni mind kay matabiiq trading kerta hou risk le kay .

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way to avoid risk in the forex market but as a good traders you should minimize the percentage of risk as much as you can to keep your capital safe, for my i put 5% risk for any trade i open...

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup. good like forex forum indian good

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that my in all transactions not risking more than 5% of the account despite that fact that my account is too small and a little profit with this risk. if confirmed. sometimes of a return to price again venture with 10% not more than that.

Banned ahmeddd22 is an unknown quantity at this point ahmeddd22's Avatar
    Thanks
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is
    professional traders are risking more than 10% of their capital to gain more profit.In ur a beginner risk less than 5%

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    My advice for newbies, please don't use too much risk in every trades and the maximum risk is not exceeding 5%. If make it exceeding 5% then your greed will more take a role and controlling your mind. Is it worthy in such conditions?. I think not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 178 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)