GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1684

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    170.81 USD
    Thanks
    In order for higher risk to be good for emotional psychology, higher returns are not a good idea in Forex trading, although some people carry out such transactions alone, 5% of each trade is risky. For me, I have placed all account transactions that are consistent with the appropriate risk will be profitable. We are not just us, the benefits of the transaction, but we are with improvements to achieve better money management, my previous money, and other transactions.

2. Huracan
    Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    176.99 USD
    Thanks
    I like this trade: I have a balance of my trading account is $ 1000 - I have a lot of 1 (this position after closing at or before the next one is not open) with only 1 trading position. It's enough to think I can win every position, which is kept above floating minus 1000 birth points. and Trade with risk / reward of at least 2:01. This means that for every pip you bet, you will plan to win at least 2 pips. If your target is at least twice your stop loss, you could be wrong 50% of the time and still make money in the end. The name of the trade is of course a risk because the experience gained, we must make the risk as small as possible.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    209.03 USD
    Thanks
    I think the risk is always there and not worry about it given that we do it right and sometimes I just take more danger to get more profit but before that I have to be sure that I can make it I can take the bigger 20 % - 55% per business and a decrease of 10% -12% We all know that in trading the forex market, we will always experience a very big danger, what I want to know is what we have to do and we prevent the trade market is to reduce the danger in trade

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124.53 USD
    Thanks
    Expert traders always tell us to minimize our risks in our trades better than trying to get large profits in a short amount of time but it will get us high risk to our account to lose everything ... never use more than 2% per trade on our account if we want to become a successful trader ... using 2% I can give lots of use of capital in our trading

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    103.31 USD
    Thanks
    I have a good ratio of take profit and stop loss if I set take profit at 50 pips then I set stop loss at 50 pips because first you see stop loss then get take profit so learning is the key to success more learning more profit. and all the many people that I like, I am interested in, he only threatens me personally by my personal fears for the rest and sells the fact, that these patches, increase their personal investment account without a significant fear of my 20% investment routine .

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.79 USD
    Thanks
    Very good but tiring on my behalf. I have only just begun to reap mercantilism recently, I will only learn really troublesome earnings on my behalf because this is my new trade, once I go up, I will never be able to compete with the past. and so we will verify more difficult by no means per trade. But I know that one of the items is not merely a risk, only temporary is not very good.

Member prajurit will become famous soon enough prajurit will become famous soon enough prajurit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111.40 USD
    Thanks
    I have started with ... not much capital but I can say it is enough for my needs ... what I think about how to get a market shape .... I suggest max 100 dollars loss after that I will take my trading trip and wait next time when the market will fluctuate ... then I will return my money back and get a profit too ... it is a business where profits and losses go up and down ... some times you make a profit but some times you have lost your money

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121.48 USD
    Thanks
    use 10% of your trading account to trade and then you do well in forex to get a good income like that if you put SL 10 pips then use 1 volume at $ 100 capital and like this if you have big capital, use it like that and increase your volume as your capital and I personally only use 5% risk per trade. I think that setting such a risk is very important, because it is part of an important discipline we continue to learn from my mistakes so mistakes happen too often, if the mistakes are too frequent even though we discipline will still run out of our accounts.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    112.79 USD
    Thanks
    You can do anything, Fx and absolutely 100% correct. I have about 2% of my potential business relationship with each set. Test: when the sense of balance is actually $ 100. When the trade is opened. the difference between this and the humor trade balance, close immediately after losing $ 2. Never waste time waiting for the perfect place. Really my relationship with the possibility of a profitable trade too. and the Forex Market can do something that is 100% right. My partners and our capabilities up to a maximum of 2% for each company. Learn: If we use a sense of balance can be $ 100. Besides, my wife and I start a business. When does the sense of balance of the company, of course, throw a package with a loss of $ 2. I also somehow lost time waiting for the right side. This relates to our business opportunities, as well as percentages.

11. Contests
    Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.50 USD
    Thanks
    I find that this is based on how much I want to make from one trade, I always plan risk according to my own profit as a target if I intend to make $ 50 per trade rather than putting $ 15 as risk at stake so basically that variable it depends on my daily total target so that on average I place 0.5% of my total that accounts for the traded press !! and it's complicated with me. I am a forex beginner all day, now I am trying to help find out someone's fund management. This is really challenging for me because of that. Our first date with a trade my partner and I have never traded with in the past. so I will try harder for you to consider o% risk per trade. But my partner and I understand the solitary point of no risk no profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 169 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 LastLast