+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 178 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am only risking 2% on each trade, because it's good for the psychology and emotions, because of the high risk and high return is not a good idea in forex trading even though some people want to trade like this. For me, I prefer to profit consistent with appropriate risk than I have put all my accounts in one transaction only. If we use good money management then we will realize that we can benefit not only from one transaction but we could recover damages i previously with other transactions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member eboxnadeem is an unknown quantity at this point eboxnadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk to trading ka ik basic part hai bina risk k ap trading ka soch b nei skty risk lazmi hota hai phr beshak vo 0.5% hi kun na ho some time aisa hota hai k ap ko lagta hai k trading main koi risk nei hia per phr b ap ko lose ho jata hai . trading is also depend on luck i think if i m wrong then plz make right and guide me more thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for provide some point for this its too much important for new trader not only new trader senior trader need to learn about risk % like you point write down over there. This is most important you need to learn about risk in Forex market. So I think mind it Forex market is 100% risk market.

Junior Member rubel0001 is an unknown quantity at this point rubel0001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my risk is per trade only 7 %...

Junior Member mical is an unknown quantity at this point mical's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important for a forex trader that how % risk we should take on our current trade .because maximum beginner trader loss their capital for taking over risk on his capital .in the forex market anyone can not tell what will be happened in the next 10 minutes .so we should not take risk over 5% on our capital .

Member coco handoko is an unknown quantity at this point coco handoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Saif View Post
    Forex market can do anything, It's 100% right. I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.
    a safe risk management calculations has been spent, I dare risking up to 10% of the balance to take profit of 50% in each trading

Senior Member nikhildey is an unknown quantity at this point nikhildey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can do the Forex market, it is 100% correct. I set up my risk of 1% per trade. Example: If my balance is $ 100. And I'm open to a trade. And if I lost the balance of trade, your loss will be $ 1 after the close. I will not wait for a better position. It's about the risk of trading and profit%.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Calculation of risk in trading concern. I used to use about 4% of risk capital. I think it is still safe in the trade.

Senior Member richard is an unknown quantity at this point richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sind View Post
    Though risk is not measurable in percentages of the capital available, it is better to set the quantum in the capital amount in comparision with the capital invested and the potential profit, that is expected out of the trade.
    to set the gain and loss may be you can use a stop loss and take profit because with it we can manage our capital in accordance with what we will use in the trade and the losses that we will be so familiar to

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the danger exists in forex trading, which is indivisible never, for it part fundamental and necessary, all we have is to try to minimize the danger and rounded to zero as possible, and this comes with the passage of time and gain more experience and competence that allow all rounding of this theoretical approach.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 178 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)