+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 178 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maintain our risk on forex trading is very important thing. Using not more than 10% from our capital will make us more relax and enjoy because our risk is minimizing and we can survive if market move againts us with 1000points

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member infoworld is an unknown quantity at this point infoworld's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I risk as high as a feeling but am quite aware that am not suppose to do that and am trying really hard to work on my risk management as it has been the cause of y failure all the while in Forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai trading ke samay jyada risk nahi leta hun. kyunki jyada risk lene se khatra reheta hai loss ka. is liye mai trading me sirf 2% risk leta hun. aur bas daily ka ekhi trade karta hun. mai daily trading vogue use karta hun. agar hum log kam risk lenge to firmly jyada samay tak trade kar sakenge.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only help we can always offer ourselves is to minimise our risk level. We should try and draw a kind of table that will help us in determining what will be our risk level. This lies mostly on our lot size, we we can choose it wisely, then our percentage of risk will be minimal.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use a 1-5% risk of each do one transaction, those of us who have not been able to trade properly, do not use a big risk, even though we know, the big risk we can profit. but this can make us always fails to be a trader

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    I trade like this: when I my trading account balance is 1000 $ - I trade just 1 position with 1 Lot (after closing this position I open next one- not earlier).

Senior Member realman is on a distinguished road realman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How much will keep risk per trade, It depend on trading policy.
    Scalper can take risk 1% per trade. But Long trader can take risk 5-10% per trade. Basically Maximum trader trade as scalper. Other ways Pair is main issue. Some major pair very liquid for that in this moment trade think one way and in cross and low liquid pair trade as different way. Experience trader think as well. But new trader can not maintain. I suggest for new trader first practice and know more than decide and manage your money.

Banned chinku is an unknown quantity at this point chinku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign exchange market is able to do whatever, It truly is 100% suitable. When i fixed the possibility nearly 2% connected with the just about every deal. small sample: in the event the sense of balance is usually $100. in addition to when i started out some sort of deal. in case that deal burning off the sense of balance, i most certainly will in close proximity the item soon after $2 burning. I most certainly will never ever lose time waiting for a superb location. It truly is the successful dealing in addition to % connected with possibility.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gazrux519 View Post
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered
    Perhaps my suggestion to you is that you do your fundamental analysis and technical analysis to learn why you need to learn this, because from what you tell me, you did not seem convinced by the placement of your open position, so you have to learn about the analysis and need to find a good indicator that you will be more confident to put OP with your beliefs than to see an accurate indicator.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital management is the most important way for you to protect the capital of the great loss and I prefer to be risk ratio does not exceed 5% of the capital and Larry that this commitment is the first road to success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 178 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)