+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 178 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Senior Member manap is an unknown quantity at this point manap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing you are looking too short if you risk a lot of your account say 10% to 20% how many losing trades can you suffer before you get stopped out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    possibility is usually presently there along with for doing this tend not to stress about it so long as we all perform with proper
    along with at times i just now consider the bigger possibility to get additional earnings yet prior to it i must sure that we can make it
    i can consider this higher a percentage - 15 % per buy and sell.. along with the cheaper 5 % - 6 %.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mianhfz is an unknown quantity at this point mianhfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    business main profit loss hota hy same trading main b aisa he hota es main ko pata nahi hota kisi waqat sari earning chali jaya or koi pata nahi kis waqat aap ko profit hona start ho jaye.hy to risky game. practice or dil laga ka or market ko analyze karty hoya trading karo gaya. sb kuch fine rahay ga profit or loss business ka hisa hain.

Senior Member jenny is an unknown quantity at this point jenny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex pe hum risk pe hi work kerty hai iss main hum ko loss b ho skta hota hai jis veja se humein risk lena hota hai to ye 100% risk hai pta nehi keb market main utaar charhaao aa jey

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I ma risking 10% of my account per trade if the market is not that sure to me to risks it well. And i am using 25% for the market that are very sure to me, and with them i can use a very tight stop loss to safeguard myself of the unexpected movement in the market.

Banned tamann is an unknown quantity at this point tamann's Avatar
    Thanks
    The money market is not able to give 100 percent, he said. How is linked to 2 percent of all trades. Research: When will the balance of $ 100. My husband and I need some help, we have a form of trade. If it means trading, read, be in the same place after a narrow 2 dollars. So I will not be lost, latency, how much good. I'm really connected with the possibility of profitable transactions with%.

Member zeshanshabbir is an unknown quantity at this point zeshanshabbir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fhgjf ghjfghj fghj fj drtjy jhdjh d yjht etujk drey j kdfjh dfhmk dty kdgfmk dfgjdfhjk dk dk dk dhk eryetwt wkjrt w,kejrgtkuwgbtrlkwe rktjhgwe ituwli rht ,jwahegfijhbsadk,lf ak,lg fk,jsgdfksge ,ktjg aw,rktjg ,ejrbt,sberysyubs tur urt udu

Member shubhamhero is on a distinguished road shubhamhero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i was earlier use to use scalping. but latter i got to know the fact that the risk factor associated with scalping is much higher. then is changed my trading technique, and started to trade in long term with smaller volume thus smaller risk. now i usually takes the risk to reward ratio as 2:1, which is quite comfortable even in cases of fewer losses too.

Senior Member pnahid is an unknown quantity at this point pnahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a guide, a safe and good risk percentage will be from 1% 3%.
    Anything higher than 3% will be relatively risky.
    Why is this so.
    If you understand, the forex market can do anything.
    Even if you are sure this is the MOST perfect setup.
    It MAY NOT end up the way you expected it to be.
    Why?
    Forex Risk Management Whats your Risk % per trade?

Banned birandra is an unknown quantity at this point birandra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well there may be times when we may need to take bigger risk, but we should ensure in every situation that the risk should never be bigger than reward we are expecting, and apply risk limiting measures whenever possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 178 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)