+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 178 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1773

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Junior Member sabbi41 is an unknown quantity at this point sabbi41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course my risk 40 % i think.becoz profit & lose are two brother .but any body greed she/he must face high risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sojan is an unknown quantity at this point sojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think risk should be 1-3% per trade. Because if anyone want to get more than this risk this will not be profitable risk. At that time there remain a probability of huge losses.
    Last edited by sojan; 2013-12-18 at 04:01 PM.

Senior Member umarakbar is an unknown quantity at this point umarakbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex mainn risk 100 % haa lakinn achii baaat ya haa ka app iss risk koo kasaa khataam kaar sakta hoo ya app paar depend kaarta ha kuii ka app ko kuch safty rulee apnana hoon gain then hi app iss riskk koo kaam kaar sakoo gaa otheer wise ya risk app ko laa dobaa ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abubakar6376 View Post
    I set my risk up to 3% of my every trade. for exmple: if my balance is $1000. and i start a trade. and i seek that my trade losing my balance then i will close it after $3 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk.
    If you are risking $ 3 using $ 1000 is not that only 0.3% of the capital are you using? it should be if you are risking 3% of each entry, then you can adjust your risk to $ 30 in every trade you. but its not a problem. everyone has money management respectively
    I personally risking 5-10% of my capital to trade once. yes, it is too big, but this is my trading style
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    For trading in the mt4 there is a percentage that you should ways do there are something that you have to do and that i make sure that trading and being the best should always be done in such waybut for the options trading you shouldmake sure that you dont go more than 10%

Banned wantiyem is an unknown quantity at this point wantiyem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pospo View Post
    I am a new entrant will want to stop you hard for me, because it is their own money and partners, I have not, in the past, eventually with a new one. So I'm going to try more challenging, taking into account the fact that each o%.
    we will always be faced with a very big risk, for which would like to know what we should do and we avoid the trading business only get a small capital small profit think if we use a large capital so we must have to trade with less amount of risk

Senior Member Muhammadbabar is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadbabar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar as for as my trade is concerned i trade on very small lot and for risk factor i have funds in my account with the broker for example i bought a 10 ounce lot of gold at 1240 usd per ounce and after some days market went down to 1215 and my trade was standing because my balance was 3000 usd with my broker on 09-12-13 market went to 1265 i sold and earnned profit

Member shoaibsaleem is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    realy i love trading

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

insta trading bohat slow hai

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

is par robot bohat achha work karay ga

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

we can work without any risk

Senior Member pospo is an unknown quantity at this point pospo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new entrant will want to stop you hard for me, because it is their own money and partners, I have not, in the past, eventually with a new one. So I'm going to try more challenging, taking into account the fact that each o%.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend to survive in Forex market we must trade taking very low risk,I never risk more than 1% in any trade.We must also use low leverage up to 1:100.We must not greed to make lot of money quickly by trading taking high risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 178 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)