+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fx are able to do whatever, It is 100% right. We collection the possibility approximately 2% regarding the just about every industry. taste: in the event that the balance can be $100. and we exposed the industry. and if that industry sacrificing the balance, i am going to near it following $2 decline. I will certainly not await a good place. It is the rewarding dealing and % regarding possibility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i used as a max 3% of my equity to trade ,..! its secure way i think,but It as a takes a lot of time and efforts for a trader to first learn forex and then practice it and then trade in these markets and later on achieved as an consistency in it and go on to become a successful trader. It is a very long process and there is no shortcuted to its !! The forex markets treading is very risky but profitable business. I think every tread is risky. The risk can be 75%. I think it is depend on treader luck. I can not fix it. but I can say that if a treader can tread properly he can make a smarters as profites !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex is a good ways to earned a lot of the money in online . Some knowledge and expreince are need for this work .Forex in those day i'm trying to be knowing as the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade . It is way to make money and develop our career . So forex is good way to earn money !!

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji meri trade mein 10% se jayda ka risk hota hain main high lot trade karta hu aur chote chote pips karke apne target ko pura karta rahta hu ishi tarah ki trading main karna pasand karta hu bhaiya ji Proper risk management is very necessary in trading.I can take the higer 10 % - 15 % per trade..and the lower 5 % - 6 %.risk is always there and for it do not worry about it as long as we do with right and sometimes i just take the higher risk to get more profit but before it i have to sure that i can make it

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not a so much experienced forex trader so because of ths reason i try my best to do a safe and secure trading and i usually dont take any unnecessary risk during the trading.during the trading i also take some risks when i see that there is a greater probablity of getting profit.i usually take the 10% risk per trade and in some trades i take 5% risk as well it depends on the market trend analysis.

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The high risk and high return is not good idea in forex trading although some people like to trade like this. For me, I prefer to get consistent profits with the proper risky as than I should risky all of my account in one transactions as an only. If we used good money management then we will realize that we can get profits not only from one transaction but we can recover our previous loss with other transcations !!

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex trading is a high risk and high return good idea even if some people do not like the business. For me, I am the only one suitable risk when as a compared to jeopardized my own account should be compatibled with all of you. If we use good money management, so we find that we can reap the profits, not one single transaction, but we have other transcation previous losses can not be so recovered !!

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk is part of business and we have to be mentally prepered for that. so my risk while trading will be 10% not more then that. in forex trading business everyone should be mentlay ready for that and dont be evers emotionals as a while trading as this will increase the risk of losers !!! I find that risk is part of business and we have to be mentally prepered for that. so my risky as a while as trading will be as 10% not more then that...In the forex trading business everyone should be as mentlay ready for that and dont be ever as an emotional while trading as this will increase the risk of losers !!!

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend mjhe theek se is thread question ki samajh nai ayi k risk % per trade kia jo jo smajh arahi hai shayed volume ki baat kim gai hai to meri yeh strategy hai k me volume itna rakhta hun k mere capital ka size agar $500 hai to me $300 capital size ko zehan me rakhte hue volume choose kerta hun means agar me 1.00 volume per trading ker sakta hun to me 0.50 ko choose kerta hun.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market will probably do anything, It\'s 100% right. we set MY PERSONAL risk up to help 2% of MY every trade. sample: whether THE balance is usually $100. IN ADDITION TO my spouse and i opened a great trade. AND regardless of whether the particular trade losing OUR balance, we may close The item after $2 loss. we will probably never wait intended for a good position. It\'s MY OWN profitable trading IN ADDITION TO % regarding risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)