+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my spouse and i trade just like this: my partner and i MY OWN trading accounts balance will be 1000 $ : my partner and i trade merely 1 area throughout 1 Lot (after closing this location we open subsequently one- not earlier). That offers me 1000 pips to hold in floating minus which we think is usually very enough to be able to win every location my spouse and i make.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i always think about the uncertainty of the market price so i will invest in such a way that if i got floating loss then it may not as a become more than 10 % of my equity. i think that as a 10% loss in a single trade is big enough but i did it a the trend. in a given trend i risk 10% so that if i got loss then it is 10% and if gotted as a profit then it is also 10 % of my capitals !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Properly it is difficult personally. i'm any rookie of foreign exchange inside people time i'm wanting to recognize the amount of money managing this is difficult personally bcoz it is my new inside trade when i seemed to be certainly not did trade inside prior. and so i will look at trickier for taking threat o% per trade. However i am aware one issues no threat no gain. I wanna to add to this thread that Risk is available here because forex is like a business and have profit and lose. So if anyone can reduced theirs as a risky as need to learned more and need more experiences about the forex trading then try with real account. Practice with demo account can get experience and when you will be more experienced then easy to reduce risk in forex trading !!

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Properly it truly is difficult for me. now i'm a new newbie associated with forex with those people evening now i'm wanting to understand the cash supervision it's really difficult for me bcoz it truly is the first-time with deal i seemed to be in no way would deal with beyond. therefore i am going to try more challenging to consider danger o% each deal. But i realize just one items absolutely no danger absolutely no attain.

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually capable of maximum risk my responsibility in all trading is 10%, but a few days ago, I lost all the money I get from this forum. of course I am very sad. because of my hard work during the month active in this forum just disappear. This is purely my fault for not being able to control your emotions and not able to manage risk when trading.
    for it, I suggest to the members here. always set your risk, do not let what happened to me happen to you

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi apka question tho samaj mai bhi nahi aaya mujhe par mere hisab se agar apke pass mai 100$ hai tho aap 0 .10 ka lot trade ke liye use kar sakte ho and ye apke liye bahut kam riki hoga kyki agar price 1000 pips cgange hogi tab jake apko loss hoga. trading mein risk 1% se 3% max lena hi theek rahta hain 1% bhi unke liye acha ho jata hain jo logo ke pass mein kafi bada investment htoa hain jaise ki 10K ka investment hain to 1% 100$ hota hain bhaiya ji

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very well it truly is difficult in my opinion. now i am a new newbie regarding forex trading throughout individuals day time now i am looking to learn your money administration this really is difficult in my opinion bcoz it truly is my personal very first time that throughout industry my spouse and i ended up being in no way do industry throughout past. so i will try trickier for taking danger o% every industry. Although i realize one particular things absolutely no danger absolutely no achieve.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my risk per trade is that whatever my proposed target of the trade in likely to be i will make sure that i do not risk more than half of that amount which means that if i am willing to target 100 pips in any trade then i am not ready to spend more than 50 pips in preparing for its risk and the ration of my risk to reward is 1:2. Sir risks are calculated as per lot size and our capital and professional traders always go for risks calculation before placing orders as by doing that we limit our losses and takes up the trade only when we can afford to loose that money and some people do that calculations over fixed pips and takes up the trade so it all depends on our trading plan and trading strategy.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should define the risks and indeed very risky forex and we should always passion with what's going on in the forex and all is not easy and we have to be patient in managing our business and from the knowledge that we have, we should be able to manage in accordance with the planning. Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm aggravating to apperceive the money administration it's absolutely difficult for me bcoz it's my aboriginal time in barter i was never did barter in past. so i'll try harder to booty accident o% per barter .But i apperceive one things no accident no gain.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main forex trade main risk lena ya lena ic ko koi ahmeat nhi deta hn main forex main har trade main risk leta hn meri aik time main ten pair ki trading chal rhi hoti hy yhe business hy ic main risk ly gy tu koi profit ho ga loss tu business ka hiss hy agar risk na lea jaye tu no trading main trader ko no profit orr no loss. I think we should also have the calculations in trading and it must be done so that what we do is not impose excessive or self so we have to do according to our ability and do not do it yourself by imposing very badly.:-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)