+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Expert trader always told us to minimaze our risk in our trading was better than try to get huge profit in short time but it will makes to us getyed as high risk to our account to loss it all...never use more than 2 % per trade in our account if we want to become a success trader...with using 2 % i can give use much power of capital in our trading ! I find that you know that our hazards should never increase as compared to 7% each buy and sell to save our cash in order to endure available in the markets as because hazards help to makes ours as cash absorbed as a dyes along with minimize consequently all of us cannot increase our getting along with the age of our cash begin to always be small in accordance with our margin will be small as well !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always take 2% risk at my every trader, I think risk management is an important part of the forex trading and for that we need to learn the risk management and also have to follow the risk management at every trade. Forex trading is a highly risky business and for that we need to be careful while placing a trade. Set my risk is often not fixed about 3% of capital each time entry, I sometimes have higher 5-7%. I think we must be analyzed in accordance with typical entry and exit points to earn maximum profit and minimum risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Professional always suggest not to use more than 2% of of your account sizred and risked at as a same level, New traders as an invested littles liked as they invested as 100$ and with as this investment its very difficult to trade wth only two percent in fact it's not possible for them, so they use more than two percent of thir account usually more than 10% that also increas their risk levels !!

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab trade karta hoon tuo aek time pe aek hi trade open karta hoon us main risk hota hi hay agar long time hai tuo us main 40 say 50 % taak ka hota hai aur main ziada tar short time ki trade karta hoon aur jo bhi monafa mil jaaye us ko hi ganeemat maanta hoon i think our risk in the forex trading market per trade is not more than 20 pips per day you can calculate it for example you have 100 dollar account and in 100 dollar account according to my opinion you trade size is not more than 0.02 lot its mean you face 500 points with the capital and its mean you can stay in the market for 25 days

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much risk ought to be taken in an exceedingly trade depends on a trader's state and his assured. in spit of taking high risk some traders build consistent profit. on the opposite hand though some traders risking terribly low proportion, cannot manage to form profit. we've to be terribly professional traders to require high risk. for average traders risking 1%-5% are going to be higher.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that my percent risk when i use small capital is 2% of all my equity, but when i yse the big capitalls, i used as a 1/800 from my capital so i think it is safe for my style of trading because typically im a kind of scalping trader. So. Think 1/800 is very good if we use it in scalping, that based from my experiences ! risk is always a part of any business so if you want to have some profit you have to take the risk and do the investment , according to my trading plan and money management strategy i use 2.5% of my account balance for each trade ,and i target 4% of my account with risking only 2.5% ,its good risk reward ratio ,

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market may do anything, This has 100% right. my partner and i set MY OWN risk up in order to 2% associated with MY OWN every trade. sample: whether OUR balance is actually $100. AS WELL AS my partner and i opened a trade. AND ALSO whether the particular trade losing OUR balance, i will certainly close The item soon after $2 loss. my spouse and i will never wait regarding the position. It\'s OUR profitable trading IN ADDITION TO % connected with risk.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaiya ji main to kam se kam risk ka hi istemaal apni trade mein karta hu lekin kuch trader aise hote hain jo apni trade mein kafi high risk ka istemaal karke trading karna pasand karte hain lekin wo kis tarah se kamana hain ye jante hain you know guys forex is all risks. the point is how to face this risk and control it because if you are not a good trader you can not control the risk and also fix it . exactly in these days the risks is very high in all pairs and exactly in gold so we should be very attentive

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have no fixed rate to danger my cash.. that's all according to the installation that i discovered in industry...As a sometimes, when industry really fairly to get into i will jeopardizing all of my cash. and in the industry. always there is a certain design that will never be crack the concept, and using my program is really excellent to do its all. all we need is knowing !! Per trade outside of the way that you usually risk you always have to know that you don't have to riskeverything qnd you have to know the money that you have is on the other than you have to know that you required to make sure there is a gap of some money left to make moretrades s

Senior Member Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223 has a reputation beyond repute Asifch11223's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,486 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Resistance and Support points bhi market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

Isliye hum ko sell main trade laga deni chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)