+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past. so i'll try harder to take risk o% per trade if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss ForeX is capable of doing something, it is 100% true. When the risks associated with 2% of Kenya and sales. Example: If the State is $ 100. Together with our partners, and I popped some sort of purchase sales. If this information is for the purchase and sale of inner balance, which has been removed, close the element immediately after the loss of $ 2. I hope that site in any way. It is to share the risk associated with% profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear main apni har trade main 3% risk rakhta hon agr mara balance 300$ hy to jab mara loss 6% tak ponch jata hy to mari trade band ho jati hy lakin aisa kabi mary sath nai hua kyonkay mara loss 6$ tak ponchty ponchty market apni jaga par wapis any lagti hy aur mara loss cover hony lagta hy Well its a good question as well as Well it's difficult for me .i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficults for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past as soon as possible .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business main profit loss hota hy same trading main b aisa he hota es main ko pata nahi hota kisi waqat sari earning chali jaya or koi pata nahi kis waqat aap ko profit hona start ho jaye.hy to risky game. practice or dil laga ka or market ko analyze karty hoya trading karo gaya. sb kuch fine rahay ga profit or loss business ka hisa hain. trading main app ko kafi dehan rakhna chaheyeh kay app ko loss na ho jaye lakin is business main buhat he zaida risk hai or kafi dehan se kam karna parta hai risk kay bagair is main kam ho he nai sakta hai lakin mai nis main risk nai laiti hu kyu kay risk lainay se behtar hai kay app is main aram se kam karo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to garlick For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma jab trade karta hoon to is bat ka dehan rakhta hoon kay mujay is trade sa kitnay % tak loss dakhna ha us kay bad ma trade closs kar data hoon ma ayad ter apnay account ka 5% loss stop kay sat trade dalta hoon is say mara baki ka account safe rahta ha The money market is not able to give 100 percent, he said. How is linked to 2 percent of all trades. Research: When will the balance of $ 100. My husband and I need some help, we have a form of trade. If it means trading, read, be in the same place after a narrow 2 dollars. So I will not be lost, latency, how much good. I'm really connected with the possibility of profitable transactions with%.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Back in the day when I first started, I usually risk about 25% of my trading capital per trade. But the lessons learned, now I never risk more than 2% -3%. one cannot be too sure about its strategy and market news which can ruin any trade very quickly. So it is best to avoid taking stupid risks and start working on your skills. This is entirely up to you and this is called money management. If you want to risk 20% of your capital to get a decent profit, please share it evenly between 4 or 5 trades

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is definitely an important component of any small business, but it actually contains too much FX trading compared to real small business investment because most of us do not have genuine products or services in the foreign exchange delivery of your small business. Small-scale foreign exchange business actually depends on imagining or maybe guesses and so according to me it's likely to be 100% real deal until finally most of us close your deal

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a good trader but my bad habits are several times I can't control my emotions, if I lose more than win then several times I risk my order until the margin call comes, I know it's not normal but sometimes this risk gives me more a lot then my monthly income is normal, so I like to behave crazy. and Forex is a very risky business so we must learn to trade with low risk and patience. So I trade risking no more than 1% of capital in any trade. It is very safe so that I can stay long in the Forex market and get consistent profits. I have never set a take profit of more than 20 pips.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a twenty-two player so I took a high risk in my forex business because I thought there was no time to trade all day for me and it was impossible for me too but I wanted to get big money from the forex market so I took high risk but I know it is not good for me but i have no choice in my hands. I want to be a good earner in a short time. and I find that treading Forex is a very risky business. I think if I am considered more risky, I can also be more agile in treading Forex. Every step in Forex is risky. So I get 30% risk per site to make 70% profit on Forex. after all it is a very profitable business and smart people are really business !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that this is based on how much I want to make from one trade, I always plan risk according to my own profit as a target if I intend to make $ 50 per trade rather than putting $ 15 as risk at stake so basically that variable it depends on my daily total target so that on average I place 0.5% of my total that accounts for the traded press !! and it's complicated with me. I am a forex beginner all day, now I am trying to help find out someone's fund management. This is really challenging for me because of that. Our first date with a trade my partner and I have never traded with in the past. so I will try harder for you to consider o% risk per trade. But my partner and I understand the solitary point of no risk no profit.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can do anything, Fx and absolutely 100% correct. I have about 2% of my potential business relationship with each set. Test: when the sense of balance is actually $ 100. When the trade is opened. the difference between this and the humor trade balance, close immediately after losing $ 2. Never waste time waiting for the perfect place. Really my relationship with the possibility of a profitable trade too. and the Forex Market can do something that is 100% right. My partners and our capabilities up to a maximum of 2% for each company. Learn: If we use a sense of balance can be $ 100. Besides, my wife and I start a business. When does the sense of balance of the company, of course, throw a package with a loss of $ 2. I also somehow lost time waiting for the right side. This relates to our business opportunities, as well as percentages.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 178 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)