+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    use 10% of your trading account to trade and then you do well in forex to get a good income like that if you put SL 10 pips then use 1 volume at $ 100 capital and like this if you have big capital, use it like that and increase your volume as your capital and I personally only use 5% risk per trade. I think that setting such a risk is very important, because it is part of an important discipline we continue to learn from my mistakes so mistakes happen too often, if the mistakes are too frequent even though we discipline will still run out of our accounts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have started with ... not much capital but I can say it is enough for my needs ... what I think about how to get a market shape .... I suggest max 100 dollars loss after that I will take my trading trip and wait next time when the market will fluctuate ... then I will return my money back and get a profit too ... it is a business where profits and losses go up and down ... some times you make a profit but some times you have lost your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhita is on a distinguished road dhita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good but tiring on my behalf. I have only just begun to reap mercantilism recently, I will only learn really troublesome earnings on my behalf because this is my new trade, once I go up, I will never be able to compete with the past. and so we will verify more difficult by no means per trade. But I know that one of the items is not merely a risk, only temporary is not very good.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a good ratio of take profit and stop loss if I set take profit at 50 pips then I set stop loss at 50 pips because first you see stop loss then get take profit so learning is the key to success more learning more profit. and all the many people that I like, I am interested in, he only threatens me personally by my personal fears for the rest and sells the fact, that these patches, increase their personal investment account without a significant fear of my 20% investment routine .

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert traders always tell us to minimize our risks in our trades better than trying to get large profits in a short amount of time but it will get us high risk to our account to lose everything ... never use more than 2% per trade on our account if we want to become a successful trader ... using 2% I can give lots of use of capital in our trading

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the risk is always there and not worry about it given that we do it right and sometimes I just take more danger to get more profit but before that I have to be sure that I can make it I can take the bigger 20 % - 55% per business and a decrease of 10% -12% We all know that in trading the forex market, we will always experience a very big danger, what I want to know is what we have to do and we prevent the trade market is to reduce the danger in trade

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this trade: I have a balance of my trading account is $ 1000 - I have a lot of 1 (this position after closing at or before the next one is not open) with only 1 trading position. It's enough to think I can win every position, which is kept above floating minus 1000 birth points. and Trade with risk / reward of at least 2:01. This means that for every pip you bet, you will plan to win at least 2 pips. If your target is at least twice your stop loss, you could be wrong 50% of the time and still make money in the end. The name of the trade is of course a risk because the experience gained, we must make the risk as small as possible.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order for higher risk to be good for emotional psychology, higher returns are not a good idea in Forex trading, although some people carry out such transactions alone, 5% of each trade is risky. For me, I have placed all account transactions that are consistent with the appropriate risk will be profitable. We are not just us, the benefits of the transaction, but we are with improvements to achieve better money management, my previous money, and other transactions.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the business world certainly has advantages and risks of loss. business as well as forex. if there is a loss in forex, we must be willing to accept it. as before to join and do business, we must be aware of the risks. then, how much risk are we willing to accept losses? it depends on yourself. maybe 20 to 50% of your total balance. but my advice, use good money management so you don't lose too much when you're unlucky

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will never risk more than 2% per trade. Point. why do I risk more than that? I need to make sure that my account can hold consecutive losses and can recover anything lost in the future. this is my principle and I suggest you find something similar to this. and Jahan is not the main sumjhtaa hoon .. hum ko what are you afraid of because chahy sirf, the risk of haraga guarding hootaa hi .. the risk of luck in profit .. 20 say 30% of risk of hotaa of ba baqi profit .. risk of harota hotaa hai High always bring higher profits, only work hard .. You can reduce risk as low as 5 to 10%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)