+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Hybrid View

Junior Member gazrux519 is an unknown quantity at this point gazrux519's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Your Risk % per trade?

there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gazrux519 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-30), hammad101 (2020-05-22), Mustansir (2018-09-17), Unregistered (1)

Member kamalsgb is an unknown quantity at this point kamalsgb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gazrux519 View Post
    there any risk of a business or trade. but how do I fix it? if my calculation is [capital - spred 3 point - the possibility of loss is 30 points] one day my second time transactions to limit the worst possible things that might be encountered
    Online forex brokers will pass your order to the interbank market to block your position. Whenever you think that closing your trade will bring you profits, you can request your broker to close the trade on the interbank market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kamalsgb For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member pooshpa is on a distinguished road pooshpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As for as my trade is concern main to is main risk zror lata ho but mujy is main is baat ka bhi knowledge hy k trader ko ager trade kerni hy then usko is main trend ka pata ho otherwise trader ko is main loss ky chances ziada hoty hian yahi baat ko zahan mainrakhty hoa main risk free trade krta ho yani main stop loss or take profit ko use kerta ho

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that i am in all transactions not risking more than 5% of the account despite the fact that my account is too small and a little profit with this risk, if confirmed . sometimes of a return to price again venture with 10% no more than that.

Senior Member manisha is an unknown quantity at this point manisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the rush to take high risk to a few players make consistent profits. On the other hand, although some players may very low percentage, unable to make a profit. We have many professional traders to take high risk. for the average trader to risk 10% -15% would be better.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that forex trading is very profitable and also risky.It depends on the trader's efficiency and quality of trading.Normally I don't take too much risk and take highest 5% risk of my capital as still now I am a newbie.But I want to improve my skills more and that time I wish I will be able to take at least 15% risk in trade.

Senior Member ahmedelsanhoury is on a distinguished road ahmedelsanhoury's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ahmedelsanhoury For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can not solve this problem . but how? if my math is ( the capital _ spred 4 points _ loss of 30 points ) one day i encountered the second time that the transaction could not be limited to the worst possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mashiur123 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading business is the risky business,so here is risk occurred must be,exact number of % is not calculating for me,it may be 10%-15%,so you should be conscious for this matter.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sundorali0000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member modulcpns is on a distinguished road modulcpns's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    Trading business is the risky business,so here is risk occurred must be,exact number of % is not calculating for me,it may be 10%-15%,so you should be conscious for this matter.
    Risk % per trade to reduce the risky business in forex to suffer significant losses Forex trading risks ,If the position in the open position, we balance with a stop-loss, against the trend and tend to margin call deteriorating finances wisely we all

16. The Following User Says Thank You to modulcpns For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)