+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a fixed interest rate to jeopardize my money ... it all fits the installation I found in the industry. sometimes, when the industry is really fair to enter I will endanger all my money. and in industry. there are always certain designs that will never break a concept, and using my program is great for doing everything. what we need is knowing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Danger is a natural part of trading whether it is trading and investing or trading currencies but one can reduce the level of risk by managing their failures and knowing risk management. There are many aspects that can help you in managing your failures such as it is not possible to start consideration with $ 1000 with the idea of multiplying the cash, but rather starting your consideration with a small significance that is far less cash.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader has their own strategy and style. some of them always play it safe by taking small risks on every trade and some traders like to take big risks to get bigger profits. yes, it's better to use a small risk in our trading so we can stay longer in the forex market but we need big capital to get enough profit. if we have small capital and take small risks then we cannot get a big enough profit.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is available here because forex is like a business and has advantages and disadvantages. So if anyone can reduce the risk they need to learn more and need more experience about forex trading then try with a real account. Practicing with a demo account can get experience and when you will be more experienced it is easy to reduce the risk in forex trading. and Most people who start trading foreign exchange and are eliminated from trading games because they use their money excessively. Leverage is the ability to control a large amount of money only with a percentage of the money that belongs to you. but I believe that most people must, at least never, risk in forex trading is 3%.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange market is able to do anything, it really matches 100%. When I fix the possibility of almost 2% connected with almost every transaction. small sample: in terms of sense of balance it is usually $ 100. apart from when I start some sort of deal. In the event the deal burns your sense of balance, I will definitely close the item as soon as $ 2 burns. I will certainly never lose time waiting for an amazing location. It truly is a successful transaction and% is connected with possibilities.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is always a risk involved when trading. Clearly in trading and a trader must always have the mindset that they must always play with risk. Risk is always involved in every corner of the trade. But a trader must be confident enough when trading so they can overcome the emotions felt by a trader when facing such risks. That is why in trade confidence is also very meaningful. Without confidence you will always feel pressure even after making the right decision.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and for myself I feel that only 3 pc are allowed to take risks because the best method to truly trade forex is to truly trade without emotion and if you take risks only 3 proportions from someone's account we will never be able to trade with emotions therefore I will be able to continue to really want to really advise all beginners to really trade with only 3 pc risks and using 3 pc taking into account there

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk is always go with the trade.
    I always Try to make a less risky trade.
    I always 20 to 30% risk work with my every trade.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    like now we already know that the best way to maintain our account security is usually to build small lots and take risks in 3 proportions of our account, so I believe with the right cash management we will learn how to protect our account, and stop losing also go with really the old way of protecting our account, and trading without emotion was also extended by some and I think my trading risk must be less than 10% of the capital. But some professional traders risk more than 10% of their capital to get more profits. At risk your beginner is less than 5%.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, the reason for technical analysis is emphasized is that many traders use charts to trade and at certain times, will draw the same resistance line and the same support line. So, if you can read the chart well, you have a good chance to predict market movements. The best way to study fundamental effects is to study a piece of economic data at a time. This will help you make a more educated trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 178 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)