+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The risk percentage per trade should be less than 2% of your total account size if you are going to risk more than that than this issue and the that you will get losses in the forex market and you will not able to handle the trade and there is less chances that you Will take all the opportunities in the forex market My risk per trade is only 1%, sometimes i can risky 2%. I do not risky more than 2% per trade, because it will be dangerous for me. High risk trading will affect to our trading psychology and makes us break our trading system and rules. It makes be discipline with risk management become so important for us

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some sort of investor features their own investment and they must give attention to the investing while using very same investment and they must form the technique and prepare while using identical to properly. We can trade with proper knowledge and skill then we can avoid high risk at trading, traders need to be skilled and have to maintain a good trading strategy or plan to get success in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you open any any deal, there will be a percentage of the profit and loss ratio, so we must always reduce the loss ratio to the extent possible. And when you trade you to trade a small percentage of your balance and not the entire amount of that in the case of loss does not affect the Nvsik dramatically I always trade with the lot size of 0.02 and never cross this lot size limit. With this lot size i take 10% risk on my every trade and 15% profit. If you keep your lot size big then you have to keep your risk % low to avoid big losses.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by surabi View Post
    usually for once I gave up trading losses of about 20% if it is indeed true I guess I am confident with my decision. but if it does not usually just by using 5% only. but sometimes I can be a full margin levels for some cases that caused me much profit or margin call I think yeh decision aap ki investment pe depend kerta hai. Aur sab se better way yehi hai k hum apni investment ka 2 percent tak hi risk lein. Ager hamari investment 1000 US dollar ki hai tu then hamein 2 percent k lehaz se aik trade per 0.20 ki lot size select ker saktay hain. Mgr yeh baat bhi true hai k more risk more gain no risk no gain.
    20% is huge! I would much rather make consistent small profits than blow up a major part of my fund in the interest of making a big profit. One of the important rules of trading is that you should survive to trade another day. The higher the risk the more your chances are of losing it all.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my risk % per day is 100% because some time i doing trade in volitile market and as we know doing trading in volitile market is more risky that doing trade in regular market but you dont do this things because it is very risky thing and here you have more patience and trading skill to judge the market condition Per trade you should make sure that your account margin you always be like ten percent only that is used you have to know that when you do this the risk that you are exposing yourself to is way minimal compared to when you are using too much lots

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually for once I gave up trading losses of about 20% if it is indeed true I guess I am confident with my decision. but if it does not usually just by using 5% only. but sometimes I can be a full margin levels for some cases that caused me much profit or margin call I think yeh decision aap ki investment pe depend kerta hai. Aur sab se better way yehi hai k hum apni investment ka 2 percent tak hi risk lein. Ager hamari investment 1000 US dollar ki hai tu then hamein 2 percent k lehaz se aik trade per 0.20 ki lot size select ker saktay hain. Mgr yeh baat bhi true hai k more risk more gain no risk no gain.

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My risk per trade is 1-5%. Mostly i prefer to trade with 2% as my risk. so i will make good profit without risky much money in every trade. I think it is very important for us to keep our risk as low as we can. It will help us to face any situation in our trading. We will get too much tension after several losses The maximum risk per trade I was 10%. it may be a fairly large percentage, but because I also want to get a sizeable profit in the trade, the target profit of more than 10% per trade. regardless of the risks we take, the important thing we have to know the possible losses that might we find, and if we really loss, we must be ready to accept such losses.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally my dear, for me I also do consider that risks are calculated as per lot size and our capital and professional traders always go for risks calculation before placing orders as by doing that we limit our losses and takes up the trade only when we can afford to loose that money and some people do that calculations over fixed pips and takes up the trade so it all depends on our trading plan and trading strategy.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mera khyal hai agar humlog risk ko percentage mein dekhne ki jagah usko amount mein dekhe to better clarity milegi. Ask yourself, can I afford to lose $100 in a day? If yes, then you may risk it. If not, then risk a smaller amount. Obviously, percentage mein you get a universal answer because everyone has different fund sizes available.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend mere kuch zyada experience to nhe hai forex k bara ma kyun k dear i am new in this forum or forex but mere khyal sey jab bhe ap forex pe trading karo to dear serf is pe 3% risk lo is sey zyada k us time lo jab apko confime ho k han bhai ap market yehan sey up ho gi ye down liken us time bhe zyada risky mat lo ye best hai ham sab k liye or apna aik target set karo serf us ko achieve karo or us k bad trade open na karo he is best way

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 178 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)