+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 178 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Risk % per trade?

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai m 6month say forex kar raha hn or is say bht ache earnoing kar raha hn .risk per trade tb he hota hai jb ap ko markit ka andaza na ho or ap risky trade kre m ye janta hn ke kamybe sekh k he milti hai the money management i use is risky and i only trade when the trend is conformed usually if i have $100 then i will risk $70 per each trade and only one trade at a time my stop loss will be 30 pips and my take profit will be 50 pips if the price reached my tp then i will change my sl to brake even and the i will extend my tp to another few pips in this way i am maintaining good profits with out losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it's tough on behalf of me .I'm a freshman of forex in those day i am attempting to understand the cash management it's extremely tough on behalf of me as a result of it's my initial time in trade i used to be ne'er did change past. thus i am going to strive more durable to require risk third per trade .But i do know one things no risk no gain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex mainn risk 100 % haa lakinn achii baaat ya haa ka app iss risk koo kasaa khataam kaar sakta hoo ya app paar depend kaarta ha kuii ka app ko kuch safty rulee apnana hoon gain then hi app iss riskk koo kaam kaar sakoo gaa otheer wise ya risk app ko laa dobaa ga i started my Forex trading career from the beginning of the year 2010 that time demo trade and that time there are no helpful resource for me that time i was taking high risk like 70% risk per trade when i make profit it was huge and also when i make lose it make my account zero so we have to careful for opening trade with low risk

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    I set my risk up to 2% of my every trade. for exmple: if my balance is $1000. and i start a trade. and i seek that my trade losing my balance then i will close it after $2 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk. For trading in the mt4 there is a percentage that you should ways do there are something that you have to do and that i make sure that trading and being the best should always be done in such waybut for the options trading you shouldmake sure that you dont go more than 10%.
    Best of luck to all members of forax community.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I set my risk up to 3% of my every trade. for exmple: if my balance is $1000. and i start a trade. and i seek that my trade losing my balance then i will close it after $3 loss. I will never wait for a good position. It's my profitable trading and % of risk. For trading in the mt4 there is a percentage that you should ways do there are something that you have to do and that i make sure that trading and being the best should always be done in such waybut for the options trading you shouldmake sure that you dont go more than 10%

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main trading main kaafi time spend kar chuka hun or ab experience ho gaya hai to ab main is main zyaada risk nahin leeta hun or kamm risk main he trading karta hun.mery khyaal say agar hum apny account kay 20% say kamm risk main trading karty hain to safe hai. Right, it's really hard for me. Now that I have, I have now linked the novice fx in the afternoon search, need to learn about money, it's really hard for me, because it really could be a first buyer and seller, buy and sell ever happened before. So I try harder, there is a risk that the% o all to buy and sell. But I am convinced that the issue of zero zero risk.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market will do something, It's 100 percent right. I set my risk up to twenty of my each trade. sample: if my balance is $100. and that i opened a trade. and if this trade losing my balance, i'll shut it once $2 loss. i'll ne'er await an honest position. It's my profitable commerce and naturally of risk. i'm a newbie of forex in those day i'm trying to know the money management it's really difficult for me bcoz it's my first time in trade i was never did trade in past risk should me less than 10% of the capital.But some professional traders are risking more than 10% of their capital to gain more profit.In ur a beginner risk less

8. The Following User Says Thank You to combantrin For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-01-13)

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need to calculate when deciding to buy or sell a position, where we are already familiar with installing stoplose and take profit. or who is often called risk ratio, surely any trader will always calculate the losses and profits, and we do not ever see only the benefits, because the actual forex business is very close to the losses, cuman how we can minimize losses and make a profit that can be we recoup. as it isone of the risky thing i do and we must have to carefully scalp the volatile pairs....but i have to close my trade with short profit ...Most of the time i like to scalp in the forex trading so i use high risk for trading

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk is actually very safe for every position we take in my opinion is between 2-5% in every transaction. because with such a small percentage of that, we are relatively easy to restore the loss that we experience than we are risking more than 10% of our capital in a single entry Forex trader ko apna risk hamesha tay kar karna chahiye, main bhi daily maximum 5% risk hi lena pasand karta hu aur apni trade me ishi hisab se stop loss lagat hu kabhi kabhi mere reward percentage risk ratio se bhi main kam hata hu aur ishi tarah me risk ko per trade calculate karta hu.

Member hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan has a spectacular aura about hujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear me day 10% risk hasil krta ho or ye bht acha or onnline biggest business hai world wide hum is me money earn krskte hai easily or profesional treader din me 20% risk hasil kr skte hai mere khayal se....... real business .fraud no chance here.many people work here so no it is safe essential for any kind of job trader always made some mistake forex and money always help us so forex is always helping feel good and happy with forex.the successful risk minimizing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 178 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)