+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [1133365] IFX Capital - PAMM Account.

Member shaonmra is on a distinguished road shaonmra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Statement of 24.08.12

Statement of 27.08.12 and Statement of 28.08.12

Member atiqrehman is an unknown quantity at this point atiqrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have a good account for bigner who did not want to lose initially will invest in you account and your percentage of earning is good .the most interesting thing is that you have a nice period of trade many pamm account decrease their percentage of profit with the passage of time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gkintl View Post
    Hello, Very much impressed. Nice to know that good traders are here in this forum. I will certainly consider investing in the next week or so in this. May get back to you for some more clarifications I need before making an investment. Appreciate you taking investment as low as $10. Rare to get such an offer.
    What kind of clarification???

Statement of 22.08.12

Statement of 23.08.12

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, Very much impressed. Nice to know that good traders are here in this forum. I will certainly consider investing in the next week or so in this. May get back to you for some more clarifications I need before making an investment. Appreciate you taking investment as low as $10. Rare to get such an offer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by OMARYESS1 View Post
    hay
    a very nice job in forex there.You see,your profit is increasing daily in forex.But after i checked your account there,
    I find you may have risk so high to trade in forex.So I just wish to know ho
    Little bit risk but i take risk when i have strong support. Already i have modify my strategy if you see my history you can see profit % is increasing rapidly then previous.

Statement of 20.08.12

Statement of 21.08.12

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wending View Post
    Congratulations to you that you have done a very nice job in forex there.You see,your profit is increasing daily in forex.But after i checked your account there,I find you may have risk so high to trade in forex.So I just wish to know how much risk do you usually use?Do you set a stop loss at every trade you made in forex?
    Some time bad market condition are the reason of high risk. I have already upgrade my strategy. My target is to make more profit then loss. I have attach yesterday and todays statement of my account and will keep you update daily. Thanks for your interest.

Statement of 16.08.12

Statement of 17.08.12

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations to you that you have done a very nice job in forex there.You see,your profit is increasing daily in forex.But after i checked your account there,I find you may have risk so high to trade in forex.So I just wish to know how much risk do you usually use?Do you set a stop loss at every trade you made in forex?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool [1133365] IFX Capital - PAMM Account.

iFX Capital is a safe PAMM. Minimum invest only $10. Suggest to invest for short and mid term. You are also welcome as long term investor. Trade manually using technical analysis and iFX Capital's private strategy. iFX Capital try to trade only winning trade. No big risks for iFX Capital.

*** iFX Capital TRY TO NOT CLOSE TRADE WITH LOSE.
    *** Keep confidence in iFX Capital's capability to make profits.

Skype ID: ifx.capital
    Facebook Page: IFX Capital
    Facebook Group: InstaForex PAMM- IFX Capital
    Contact Phone: +8801678055106

I try to update my daily statement. And also i offer more attractive commission and try to make more less in future.

Balance

Equity

Profit by balance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8