+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2822

Thread: Always Wait for a Good Time to Enter a Trade...

Senior Member shani354873 is an unknown quantity at this point shani354873's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan bhai, always wait for good time, jab time sahee na ho tu aap ko chayie kay us waqt trading nahi karni chayie aur wait kar lena chayie sahee waqt ka, agr aap kay pass knowledge ho ga then aap profit bna sakty hay ,but without knowledge aap money earn nahi kar sakty .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hay waqi as forex me aik achay waqat k leya admi ko antzar karnay partay hay qk as me har waqat asy nai hotay hay kabhi kabhi he admi ko as me aik khas moqa meltay hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member setukaka is an unknown quantity at this point setukaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Foreign exchange is the greatest with regard to create cash through the forex trading as well as this is actually the greatest with regard to earn money as well as i believe if you wish to earn money through the performing forex trading as well as this is actually the greatest with regard to earn money as well as this is actually the greatest personally as well as i believe this is actually the greatest personally to create cash through the industry.

Senior Member bilchris is an unknown quantity at this point bilchris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee apko market k baray me to information hon gi k market me kaisay trading ki ja rahi hy kis waqt rates up r down hain trading me her waqt log kaam kr rahe hotey hain to is k leyeh apko market se touch rehna parta hy news k baray me update rehna parta hy yeh bat b sahi hy k humein sahi waqt ka intazar krna chahiyeh

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we dont have to trade all the time if we are good trade we can wait right time to get in forex market
    so we can get much profit only in short time only and we can make our real trading account far from big lose.

Senior Member sufyan2 is on a distinguished road sufyan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bilkul ap ko kise boht he achy time ka intzar karna ho ga forex trading ky ley ap ko waite karna ho ga kise boht he achy time ky ley wasy night time trade boht he achi hoti hy profitablt hoti hy

Senior Member saepudin is an unknown quantity at this point saepudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we arranged along that your man loose time waiting for very good time pertaining to industry. is actually very good time you'll need very good stratiges for this company. devoid of very good stratiges you can`t achievement on this company.

Senior Member harish is an unknown quantity at this point harish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at it is very good bigness i doing forex so you can forex start and earn unlimited money and forex is big online bigness so i like forex bigness forex is ihis world dig and day night onli e bigness so i think e future so forex is best.so forex is good traders so we can earn Money can do it so Stearn money imited money .

Senior Member Moize is an unknown quantity at this point Moize's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear brother you are saying absolutely right that we should always wait for the good trading. we should first learn about trading market and get the information from the other person who already work in this field and take experience from the demo tool then we should apply combined all those thing in our mind and trade well and grow up our business with passage of time.

Senior Member anj15 is on a distinguished road anj15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right we should wait for the good times to enter into a trade because trading without idea of trends and market movements just give us losses and we get only problems through it. It doesn't helps us to make profits instead it ruins us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 283 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)