+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: MartinHedge EA

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @sun2468kumar

no sorry no demo statement yet, because i have used this ea on demo, but with oil and gold and different currency pairs at all. So the statement is not good to see for only gold trades. I will start a widget when i use the ea on an real account. But must wait until next month. So there i will do it.

@triplex
    I have tested it only on instaforex. There it works very well on demo. I think it works on other Brokers too. I have tested it with various pairs but the best performance it will be done on gold.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Snoopy1234,

this tool sounds fantastic. But on which broker do you use this EA? Do you tested it also on Forexpairs? Which pair will be the best one?

regards

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sun2468kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sun2468kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi Snoopy, Thanks for starting this new thread about your EA. Nice to hear about this EA. Do you have performance statement of this EA on the demo that your talking about. Thanks for sharing the EA.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

MartinHedge EA

Hello fellow Traders,

I have a ne toy for us to trade Gold safe and halfautomatic.

This EA function on any currency pair. On any metal and Good. It works fully automatically on every chart, except on gold.

But this is no problem. It works fine with gold on halfautomatic.

This halfautomatic works very fine. You only start a trade in any direction you want. The EA do the rest. It hedges the trade if you put it in the wrong direction. If it goes in right direction you will get your money directly. So you must do nothing, only wait when the trade ended. Then enter one again.

Here is the EA for it. I have made in Demo in the last month with a capital of 500$ a winning of 380$. Next month i go live with this Ea if works fine this month.

MartinHedge V1.zip

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5