+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: MartinHedge EA

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Robots will trade according to their respective places, always doing what they think is good. Will close some positions at that level that can make us suffer more losses. Do not have thoughts to think and cannot react to many situations. What's more, robots can't work without humans. Whereas Humans have thoughts and can make many strategies and can make plans to produce good profits. Humans can make decisions and reduce losses and reduce profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tested a number of robots and some have made a profit but robots seem to be inflexible in some situations. as in the profit target, they will maintain the position until the target is reached even when the situation worsens but the robot does not think of your money and you are always afraid of your trade, so I always prefer your real trade. and for me forex is a hobby so I never felt bad doing it and now I like it very much because it gives me profit just because of my actual trade. I don't think that trading through robots is good, I won't benefit through trading this robot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still prefer to trade manually rather than trade automatically, if we trade on the market, we trade on the market with a mind that never fails, but if we trade with robots, robots don't have feelings so they can make us fail and make us lose big money , so I prefer to trade alone rather than using any robot. and that is why 95% of Forex traders fail (more loosely) because the Manual Trade can only do so by traders who have experienced it, meaning the traders have no emotions anymore. But many traders whose emotions are still playing when they trade and this causes critical damage to their accounts, the traders already have a good trading system.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many new traders use robots to trade on forex and they say that they produce but I don't believe this is the reason no one uploaded and proof of income from the robot and how much he has made and I think we can get it but we have to be careful there a lot of fraud now in a few days and we can lose our money and I prefer to trade manually

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is it possible for us to get a link where we can get EA, so we can test everything as a community. I think it will be the easiest to find out the best settings or favorable arrangements. and I think the best system in forex is trading manually. But some traders get big profits with robots. This is not a matter of joke if anyone can become a millionaire with a robot. And I believe that manual trading has no alternative. Humans can adjust in many ways but robots cannot.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not traded with EA but I don't mind getting a good one to use in business, there is so much to be achieved on the Forex market and when we see something that works, it is better to take care of it, that's how the Forex market should be seen or done and For years working in this business, I have never traded with robots and so I don't know what results will be produced if I have, maybe better than trading my manual, I don't know. But, I was not raised to use this item from the beginning. I have nothing for those who use it because I know that if they don't benefit, they won't use it, but personally, I don't seem to like the idea of using EA.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best trading style is manual trading, because manual trading can make analysis market movements, and know the reason for open positions, but if we use expert advisors then we cannot reason for open positions and manual trading is good for all. when we think Forex trading is our profession? but some traders want to use robots or EA but I don't support them, because this is not the quality of professional traders.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think using a high-risk automated trading system for this business. Because this business is dynamic and the automated trading system cannot change its method in this market. But with the same method you will never get big profits from this business. So using an automated trading system can give you more losses after getting some profits. and automatic trading is not good at all times to get a profit of more than 50%. Because all EAs cannot read charts at critical times. However, it is a program made by humans.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my experience, the use of ea that is not 100% safe, all have a high level of risk, and for me several times using ea whether paid or free, all eventually lose my money, so I can draw conclusions, if we don't control usage ea and watching our area will run out, and also if there is something that can continue to profit, then all forex traders lose anything, all will be rich, and who will pay for it. ?
    regards

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eee bahut aakraamak hai aur tej maarjin khaana pasand karata hai, lekin usee tarah se munaapha jaldee jama hota hai. rojamarra ke videshee mudra ke lie sabase achchha anukoolan khojane ke lie abhee bhee bahut saare pareekshan kie ja rahe hain. aur mainne eee ko hejing ke saath bhee paaya hai aur ise achchha munaapha kamaane ke lie guna kiya hai, lekin maarjin se badee maatra mein santulan banaane ke lie bhee ek bade khaate kee aavashyakata hotee hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast