+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MartinHedge EA

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ho sakta ha ya system acha ho or ap ko profit be de raha ho lekin mujay in systems ki samaj nahi aty ha or na hi kabhi in sab se profit earn hota ha is liye ma hamesha manual way se hi trading karta ho or mujy yahi pasand ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have to test robots in the terminal and play advisors with moving averages, Fibonacci levels, support and resistance, pivots, fractals, divergences, DMI, ADX, and hundreds of other things in the hopeless hope that your magic system today will bear fruit. Are you trying to find the bottom and the top of the market to enter it at the point of reversal and to maximize profits, but instead stick to the end of losing trades and even add volume to them

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many forex robots do not function properly in the forex trading business and also lose all their money in the forex trading business. and for that too many forex traders don't believe in forex robots or don't use any robots in real trading and always use manual forex trading. and all forex robots do not function properly in the forex trading business and delete your account as soon as possible. so, I don't use any forex robots in real forex trading accounts and I advise all new forex traders not to use forex robots and trade manually in the forex trading business.

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are people who are very good at using EA, basically for me, I don't even know how to adjust EA settings very well not to use it to trade, it seems too risky for me to like ... and I think Mr. Robot in Forex, don't using a forex robot is the best way in my opinion old trading and forex trading can be a very profitable thing to do to get big money

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The work of forex robots depends on the strategies adopted and the money management system. You have to ask or retest the robot software to get a better idea of performance and In my experience today, I have not found a good ea in this market that can surface for longer abstractions even though many people say we can do twick ea but planted it did not learn ship and most ended with a margin.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no good robot for trading. I do not like it at all. You better trade according to your knowledge. If not, you don't need to trade ... and I don't trade using robots, but also don't follow threads that discuss using robots in trading. so that makes me not understand the best robot in making profit. I prefer to do manual trading.

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think a robot can bring you luck for a number of times, it can bring you money. But using a robot is dangerous, so for me, I don't use any robot. This can make your account empty. and (Just follow the trends ... don't fight them.) Forex rules ... robots sometimes make wrong decisions about trends. hikkk

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As per my experience, I can say yes !! If you are a professional trader and have time to monitor trades then that's fine !! but if you lose all the time then you better use the right Robot !! Not all robots benefit but there are also many beneficial robots !! I personally use robots and maybe the settings might be a problem for failure that is different from Robots but I personally don't subscribe to the idea of using robots to trade and I prefer to handle my trades manually because I prefer controlling the fate of my trading account.

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hey bro, I want to trade with manual trading because I mostly don't like trading in robots, causing robots to only be machines that can make more losses in their trade and traders can make effective decisions from forex at what critical moment traders cannot do with robots, and don't trust the promise of income provided by the robot for you. Tested first. There are regular public competitions held to test the effectiveness of various brands of trading in robotic currencies. Receive the bad on the side of the road

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not support automatic trading because if you use it, you will lose your trust, you will lose your knowledge, you will never be an expert or professional trader if you can make big profits continuously. but if you trade manually, you will learn the knowledge of your mistakes, and you get the most valuable experience that you only see the market, you have confidence that the market will rise, the market really rises and you make certain profits, now I make it so, you can't like automatic trading, doing hard work, learning manual trading, helping yourself to make a bright future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast