+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1261

Thread: 100 pips per day.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100 pips per day lena possible hy..lakin yhe 100 pips daily base par lena zrure nhi q k market buht uncertain hota hy..and utne he pips lena bht tricky and experienced trader ka kam hoga lakin pir b asan nhi hy...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adnan10076 For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my personal say its not easy, because i new Forex trader but i am see the market are cannot give us daily 100pips easily so i can say you if are get high risk then its possible. so thank you for the nice thread.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sitijemain View Post
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    It is too difficult to me, because the business can say Forex business is difficult to predict, sometimes we have to use a good strategy, we are still able loss, let alone we just use a simple strategy. Forex takes time, and we can not think of Forex as an easy business. As long as they can profit, I think that's enough.

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to open this thread to discuss how to make 100 pips a day, using just the simple chart.
    To make 100pips in a day we must need 5 pairs because if we try to get these with less pairs then our risk will increase and we may remain unable to do so the more number of pairs we focus the target will become easy for us. So if you want to get this target than you must focus on more than five pairs.

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    If a trader is getting 100 pips per day i feel that he is very lucky in this field, because in this market gaining every pip is very difficult. But if we are a hard worker and we are having the strong will for going forward and getting the success.

Senior Member shipu111 is an unknown quantity at this point shipu111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my top of check over with the intention of 100 points in today's money promote to foreign tricky their investigation and must you be inflicted with to think in this area the digit of reasonable and acceptable points as profit pro you even if you can realize 20 or 30 points, although he very well but you will not be Radi them, and will you commence the deals more than a time areas is not strong to realize could you repeat that? You aspire is 100 points a time I think with the intention of 20 points for every time from the forex promote is not very skilled, I hope, in more than with the intention of.
    Nothing is imposible in the world ..............................

Member expartman is an unknown quantity at this point expartman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope it is possible to collect 100 pips per day only by moving average indicator and in news trading time. but it is not sure that, you will can it everyday regularly. but if you be care about support and resistant and landlines, than you can.

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woww very bombastic title you have here. I'm very interesting with your strategy. I want to ask you some questions, you get 100 pips per day in 1 trading or in several trading?
    and what indicator you use, how is the rules to entry and exit the market? how is the money management? and last but not least, which pair you always use this strategy? thank you

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gkintl View Post
    You can use EMA(9) & EMA(32) to determine buy/sell on a four hour chart. Always buy only when a candle gets completed above the EMA(32) and sell after completion of a candle below (EMA32). With a four hour chart, the targets are normally well over 100 pips. All that is needed is patience after making an entry.
    by the way, what's EMA (9) for? If I see your explainations, it's only buy or sell if the price is above or below EMA 32.
    I'm very interesting with your strategy too. I would like to test it in demo. would you like to exppalin more detail about your strategy? which pair you suggest to trade with this strategy?how long you use this strategy?

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can use EMA(9) & EMA(32) to determine buy/sell on a four hour chart. Always buy only when a candle gets completed above the EMA(32) and sell after completion of a candle below (EMA32). With a four hour chart, the targets are normally well over 100 pips. All that is needed is patience after making an entry.

Member maulana will become famous soon enough maulana will become famous soon enough maulana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is easy if you want to make 100 pip per day... you just trade in 10 currency and getting 10 pip per pair... and accumulate will 100 pip... but you must be carefully because trade in some pair are dangerous...
    please click THANKS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 127 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)