+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Thread: How to use robot?

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap nay thk kaha hai jb hum koi robots use kar rahay hoty hain to aesay he oak the right side pay oper angle pay smily c bani hoe ajati hi aur tab he ja kar hum sub yaha pay behter to pay seek aur samjh paty hain lehaza hume chahye k hum robot ki bjae khud he swapped kare aur kam curry. and Robot ko par chart loading karke trading kiya jata hai aur forex robot ko mt4 par chart load because bahah easy hota hai, humen expert adviser ki oak choice dikhayi deti hai ussi me forex robot ki hoti list hi, wahan se humen robot ko chart charts drag because he is jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aapne bahut hi achi tarah se forex robot ko mt4 terminal I enter because sikhaya hi issi newbie ko bahut madad milegi oak robot insert aur usse use karne me lekin play yahan ye baat aur kehna chahta hoon k forex robot ko for oak beginner newbie na hi use because you will see hain kyun k ek newbie uski settings ko sahi se same jahi nah paatey hain aur na chahtey huye bhi loss ho jaata hai ys to the robot lattice ko using karne se peh uski settings theek se karlen yes phir us robots ko na hi use karen .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not a good idea to use Robots if you want to become a successful trader in forex trading, we need to trade with a correct understanding of the forex market and if possible try to trade manually every time. I think using Robot is easy, we just need to attach with a chart and click on automatic trading. and its platform mai robot uses krni ki operation hoti hy the application uses kr skty hain company allows krti hy but brother robot sey manual trading zaia achi hy or safely be lost k chance when hot hain sub kuch hamr hath mai hota hy

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am new in this business and I don't know how I wish you were never a heuristic towards success in it because I heard about him, he was very profitable, thank you and wish you success forever and how the robot used it because of the fauna of Hota , esko trader apne chart poar laod kardeta hi aur automatically fir yahan open trading rehta hi, esse badiya yahan traders so that apne aap business ess me kaam hai to wo uske liye sabse achha rehta hi ..

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    need to change capital money management and also risk management and also adjust that position so you have to go for manual trading in the forex market more safely and comfortably with manual trading and I think we should not use robots because robots only incorporate technical aspects and ignore fundamentals. We have to trade manually in this market if we want to succeed in this market.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's hard to get it, to develop our own work strategies is also a very difficult task that we cannot complete easily. It takes a lot of time before we can develop a good work strategy because when we get a work strategy we will be able to trade in the market and make a good amount of money with shorter trading times on market and Robots. I still doubt the reason is because I never posted a robot many times but Marti type. But I am always suspicious of brokers who say there is no query on the system. At that time the robot was supposed to double a lot at a distance of 30pip but instead stretched to -50 pips. My advice is if we have a little capital then don't use robots 24 hours a day. Use robots to take positions at certain hours.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friends forex robot ko use karna to bhut easy kyun kay apkay pass just forex robot ki file hone chahay jisay ap file ma janay kay bad open a data folder open kary our whan expert main ja ka put kar kay meta trader ko refresh karay to uskay bad ap easily forex robot use kar saktay hain,

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kafi saray he is a robot trader ko using karty hain aur robot says kam lety hain feels un merchant ko yehi mashwara hai k wo yaha pay is trading me he kuch achay kamuz i kar len k wo kafi bar he khud he bat ko ko len humaray baray i samjh len and Some people like robots because they don't have time to trade manually, but you have to check your robot several times to make sure the robot is functioning properly. This is great for busy people who want to trade but don't have time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be careful when you use a robot, no time is spent watching the market more opportunities to get from non-sleep markets like Forex and the most important thing is that you can test it before you start to use it, and han bilkul bhai g robots in trading because it is dangerous hota hay aur ek acha risk traders kabhi bi nh laita hay, traders of bus cahiyay k wo apnay manual trading system per focus rakh kar karay karay trade. * so good luck

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

syarif (2019-08-19), zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear bother online ma online trading robot ma best nahi hy kaho k online trading robot ma faka hy robot sa boant loss ho no bother ma real forex trading kr ta ho kaho k online ma best hy and effective jab robot hote hain to fire hum uska istemaal kar sakte hain waise to badiya robot shayad hi lattice to pass hote ho jaydatar color traders to apna paisa yaha par nuksan hi karte hain robot se bhaiya ji

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barcul For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 95 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open