+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 3440

Thread: Is Forex trading the best for retire or old people?

Senior Member biplob is an unknown quantity at this point biplob's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that is true.This is a best business for a retire person.He will earn more money by this forex in side his house.This is a great oportuniti for a retire person.But otherside i think a old person is not perfect for trade.A trader should remain always exmart and expert.But a old person could not remain exmart on trade time.So i think this is great oportuniti for a retire person but not best for a old person.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akash99 is an unknown quantity at this point akash99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do these old expats do it? Will I not have any sort of advantage over the people that move there to work or study? I just think its unfair, I'm not going to be any kind of drain on their economy, besides there is no any problem for any age (retire or old ) trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think . . For old people forex trading is best.. But it doesn't mean that forex trading is best only for old people.. . . .Anyone can do forex trading . . But for old people its better to do something instead of doing nothing in their home.. And they can earn too.. This way they won't be a burden to their family..
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Senior Member Autitt is an unknown quantity at this point Autitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why it should be like that? not only old or retired people but , people from all ages should be interested in forex trading. I am a MBA student and associated with forex trading for quite some time now and it has been very helpful for me.

Member akash99 is an unknown quantity at this point akash99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

economy

How do these old expats do it? Will I not have any sort of advantage over the people that move there to work or study? I just think its unfair, I'm not going to be any kind of drain on their economy, besides there is no any problem for any age (retire or old ) trading

Junior Member yasir dhoom is an unknown quantity at this point yasir dhoom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex old or retire logo kay liye best hai koun kay or saray din ghar par he hote hai or free hote hai .un kay liye forex bohat acha business hai jis say ghar bethe paisay kama saqte hai.

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is also best for them they can easily carry on it after their retirement . because of its use they earn money than they will not think they are useless they are old . they can make happy to their self , their grand children and anyone else by making them self busy

Banned abdulrazzaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazzaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think yes , trading is best place for old and retired people and I sure they will much succeed in trading because they have much experience of different fields of life and they have seen many ups and down in their life and they have control on their emotions.

Member isbhacker is on a distinguished road isbhacker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
    in developed countries. Successful traders are retirees. they use the pension money for forex trading. but before they learn to create your trading system is good. and the results of the forex can for their living expenses
    Boy you have to be healthy to trade forex It requires much time to study and trade and therefore the old people can also do tis but this business requires hard work to succeed.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will never advice the old ones and the retirees to ever involves themselves in trading Forex, this is because the trading is undoubtly very risky and it is not suitable for every one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)