+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 435 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4350

Thread: How to became a perfect FOREX Trader?

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?
    its not matter if you are become a good Forex trader so you need to accept all rules and learn all rules about Forex Trading, and need more practice about Forex Trading and earn more experience and think all mistake if you have and other mistake read and think hope after some day you are a good Trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Your need to work to find out a good strategy make your own forex trading rules that you think help you in your success and follow those, try follow the foot steps of highly successful traders and this shall surely help you gain perfection.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you`re looking at Forex trading as a business, you need to learn some valuable statistics about your system so you can improve it`s performance. You would use a Forex back testing method. You can`t improve your system unless you have something to measure it against. How could you expect to improve your trading unless you knew what it was you were looking to improve? You can discover these measurements and other valuable information about your trading system, by using a Forex back testing plan.

Member trader_jambi is on a distinguished road trader_jambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no perfect traders can make trades. there must first lose or profit and loss there. a good trader is a trader who can meminimalisrkan loss. and produces a constant gain.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no trader who could trade perfectly without any losses at all, so don't make mistake to understand perfect forex trader.
    For me, perfect trader is trader who could know situation in the market so he will open position with lower lot size if he is not
    quite sure with condition of market so the loss could be reduced. And perfect trader is trader who could make good decision in
    the different condition of market.

Junior Member alwa is an unknown quantity at this point alwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having an experience with a demo account is usefull, i'm new in this domaine but i'm getting wise and wise by the time so, patience and some luck can be your freinds for better foex trading

Member devvi is an unknown quantity at this point devvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sheikh rashed View Post
    thats great ..yes forex trading name is success i agree with you but first we need to learn it as you know also i think & newbies peoples are got away early in this business without knowing forex business properly this is a major problem .
    if we do not have enough knowledge of good and then it is the biggest risk, but if we can master our science, we will get good results and maximum so do not underestimate this business

Junior Member kim15 is an unknown quantity at this point kim15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I got it interesting that professed trader foaled of the spirit that is homogeneous and diligent to inform, and unyielding in the braving of all conditions, and must acquire a knockout uncovering and speak to discover to examine the market carefully, it will pee you statesman coercive

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abhishekhanal View Post
    to become a perfect and successful forex trader you need experience. For experience you should use forex lot and at first you should use low risk and after some experience you should double you risk and triple your risk and you can be a successfull forex trader.
    True, the experience is the best teacher, because the experience can find a stratgei trader or forex transactions that could result in a konsistent profit by this experience is also a trader can be disciplined with the rules made

Senior Member abdulahi is an unknown quantity at this point abdulahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be come a perfect forex trader someone need a lot of reading book and learning more and more,develop a good strategy that is perfect and confidence by believe on the strategy someone test it on demo account first

+ Reply to Thread
Page 429 of 435 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)