+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 435 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4350

Thread: How to became a perfect FOREX Trader?

Member ariffx12 is an unknown quantity at this point ariffx12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    professional trader born of the soul that is consistent and diligent to learn, and unyielding in the face of all conditions, and must have a strong determination and continue to learn to analyze the market carefully, it will make you more powerful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sobjanta is an unknown quantity at this point sobjanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am careful forex traders is exact.Because I fair heard nearly it from a earn of maker.I am really fascinated in it.... I try it again and again and erstwhile measure i succeed in successed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mizanur8855 is an unknown quantity at this point mizanur8855's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some forex expert say about forex trader. they have much and much patience, power of control emotion, power of control form greed, and all most a big dream and knowledge.

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsankhan View Post
    for the profit constant and stable forex trader in forex require a lot of work and training and continuous learning patience and lack of greed and the search for a lot of plan...
    I think all need reduce the risks which we got in our trading because we tried to look which one that can cause loss and which one that can give good profits. If we did some researches before we did it in real trading, so we can find out the best strategy that we can use to maximize profits and minimize risks

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?
    for the profit constant and stable forex trader in forex require a lot of work and training and continuous learning patience and lack of greed and the search for a lot of plan...

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ossama View Post
    You must be long enough to training on the demo account and then training then on a real account with as little amount of money
    I think you should be experienced at least 2 years to be successful. If within 2 years you can survive, then you've tested and worthy to success.

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hamry pass knoweldge hona cahiey hamry pass experience hona cahiey and then ham forex market me successful ho skaty hen yeh boaht he focus require karti hy but agar ap is ke requirement pori kr dety ho to yeha p ke desire pori kr deyti hy

Banned M shoaib is an unknown quantity at this point M shoaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    to become a perfect forex trader you need to do somthing for forex market these points are
    1 Learning about the forex market
    2 have a knowldge about the forex market
    3 know about the each indicators of market
    4 know about the News
    5 should kow how to take stop loss

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must be long enough to training on the demo account and then training then on a real account with as little amount of money

Senior Member king is an unknown quantity at this point king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arazmix View Post
    How to became a perfect FOREX Trader? Can any one able to tell me this? I just heard about it from a lots of source. I was totally tried out to know about it. What is it?The people whom I asked about it they was unable to full fill my interests. That's why I am in here! Please guys help me to do so? I am really interested in it.... What to do and how?
    I think for the business success you must have discipline and patience when you have a plan forex trading strategies involving equity price action, and fits on the practice you need it in your personal financial, and like that you'll be a perfect trader and your Forex trading becomes more enjoyable and profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 435 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)